Chapter 9

Flashback:
I was about to open the door when there's a sudden flash of light behind me, I turned around quickly "Aphrodite?"

No one's POV:
Aphrodite is standing there in all her glory, staring at thalia. "What are you doing here m'lady?" Thalia asked confused "you asked for me thalia, remember?" The goddess replied, thalia then remembered her prayer to the goddess at the pavilion "yes, I do remember" she said she put her bags down and sat at her bed.

Aphrodite sat next to her and asked "so, you have feelings for the son of hades eh?" While giggling a bit, aphrodite was so excited when thalia asked for her help, she cleaned all of her thalico souvenirs and watched the both of them all day. She had honestly given up on thalico when thalia became a hunter. But now she have a second chance and she's not going to waste it.

"don't remind me, and can you please stop giggling" thalia mumbled "But you two are so cute!!!" Aphrodite squealed " anyways why?" The goddess asked "why? What?" Thalia answered a bit confused. Aphrodite sighed and said " why are you denying your feelings for nico?" "because he's with reyna! That's why" thalia answered standing up.

"Oh dear, do you think just because he's with reyna that he does not love you anymore?" Aprhodite asked and placed a hand on thalia's shoulder making her sit down again "what? Nico loves me?" Thalia asked suprised oh no I shouldn't have told her aphrodite thought " what? What are you saying dear?" The goddess asked confusedly, thalia didn't believe her and asked again " you said nico loves me I didn't even told him how I felt" aphrodite panicked a bit and then said "what? No! I meant cares for you"
Thalia looked a bit suspicious but thankfully dropped it.

"Yeah maybe I heard it wrong I just wanted to know if he feels something for me" thalia mumbled defeatedly, aphrodite surpressed a giggle "oh honey I assure you, he feels something" aphrodite saw thalia's eyes lit up.
" well it was great talking to you but I have to take care of my other OTPs" aphrodite giggled standing up, thalia stood too "thank you m'lady I appreciate it" aphrodite smiled and told thalia to look away, before a bright light surrounded the whole cabin and aphrodite was gone.

Thalia sat down and sighed atleast nico feels something for me she thought her plan to get away long gone. She fell asleep thinking about nico.

Annabeth's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about thals, It's my fault I know she likes nico but I still told her. I hope she's okay. I couldn't sleep so I put on my yankees cap and went to the Zeus cabin to chack on thals, I saw her peacefully sleeping so that calmed me down for a bit until I saw her bags near the door she's planning to run away again. No. I have to do something.

-----------------------------------------------------

HI GUYSSSS!!!!
another update! How's that?