Chapter 03

Reyna's POV
I woke up in the morning with a strange smile on my face.Nico kissed me last night and gods.......he's incredible.
Wow... now I sound like a daughter of venus.
I got dressed and headed outside to eat'grrrr' woah is that me? Oh right! I didn't eat last night because of my argument with nico.
Nico....he was mine, gods I was so happy.
While I was walking I saw him training,slashing away until the dummy was just straws on the ground.He still wears what he usually wear every other day his black shirt and his black aviators jacket but he still look handsome even though he's a little bit scrawny.
I silently walk over to him,his eyes lifted to meet mine he smiled and winked at me while I just roll my eyes, then he went back to practicing, that little idiot.
My idiot
I almost giggled which I never do.
Nico's POV
I woke up this morning and it had been my first night when I'm not thinking about thalia,but I won't tell reyna that she will just get proud of herself.
I walked to wear the training area is,and I started to slash and hack. The dummy until it's just straws on the ground.
I usually stayed at CHB but when thalia became a hunter I never stayed there I always went to the underworld and stay there but time pasts faster in there so now I just stay here at camp jupiter.
I stayed in my small cabin-like area here that is usually cold but at the same time comfortable to be in
Just like reyna
I shook my head my head is jumbled with crazy thoughts.I stopped training and went to the pavilion here in Camp jupiter I almost heard reyna call me an idiot,I shook that thought out of my head.
I found myself looking for reyna every once in a while.
I turned into a love-sick puppy, nico you're supposed to be strong,confident and independent,I told myself but I realised that telling myself won't change that
This girl is the death of me
But I enjoyed every moment of it
Gwen's POV
EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccCccccccccccckkkkkkkKkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nico is making googly-eyes at reyna!! So cute!!
Octavian's POV
Ewww...... Reyna is making googly-eyes at nico.
She's like some daughter of venus
Just
Ewww
I thought you're better than that "PRAETOR" reyna.