Chapter 06

Thalia's POV
: • : • : • : • : • : • two months later after joining the hunters : • : • : • : • : • : •
"Thalia can you teach me how to use a dagger?" Karen said
"I'm sorry karen but I need to talk to lady artemis" I said apologetically to the little girl.

"Oh okay then I'll just go ask emma to teach me" she said before running to find emma.
You're probably wondering why I wanted to talk to lady artemis, I'm quitting, I don't want to be a hunter anymore,

I mean it's great, the hunting of monsters and the other hunters are nice and all but I miss my family and camp half blood, I rarely see them I know I chose to be a hunter but I think I'm starting to regret my decision.

I knew that I hurt jason feelings, it hurts seeing jason's tear-strained face begging me not to do it. but I need to,
I have a reason for doing it,
Sometimes you need to sacrifice some things for the ones you love, that's why I did it.
I went to lady artemis' tent, before I go I took a deep breath,
"Lady artemis I need to talk to you" lady artemis is sharpening one of her spears when I walked in, "please take a seat" lady artemis said "thank you m'lady" I sat down on one of the chairs inside the tent, "what is it that you wanted to talk about" she asks, I was silent for a few seconds before saying "I want to quit the hunt m'lady" Lady artemis doesn't look shocked I wonder why, "thalia you're one of my great hunters but I respect your decision" artemis said,I felt relieved that she didn't asked why, she then touch my shoulder, I felt an indescribable pain shot through me, I fell on the floor, I can't breathe, everything hurts, I gasp for air,nothing, it only stopped when artemis removed her hand, "what happened?" I asked trying to regain my breath "I removed your immortality thalia,now you're free to go" that's when I felt normal again.

I hugged lady artemis for one last time "thank you m'lady" then I went out of the tent and hugged every hunter on my way out,before I packed my bags and went back to camp half blood, Back to my home. I will finally see jason and everyone again.

-----------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Thanks for reading my story and also for the votes and everything!!!
Bye!!!!! 'Til next time!!