Chapter 02

Nico's POV
I was outside waiting for reyna to arrive,I knew that she wouldn't but I don't blame her, I messed up.

I turned down my only friend,who's always there for me, who always makes me laugh,my strict roman friend,for thalia.

I still care about her with all my heart,she was there for me when bianca died.
But reyna was right,I'm crying about the one who didn't care about my feelings.

As the minutes flew by my heart sunk and I felt like crying was a good idea,she wasn't coming.she doesn't want to be my friend anymore.But I wasn't going to cry I am strong and powerful,I'm a son of hades, one of the big three.

I was caught up in my own thoughts to notice someone walk up to me until that person smack me upside the head."owwww" I said when I look up I see a braided brown hair above me "reyna?" "Hey" I wrapped my arms around her waist that's when I notice that she's just tip toeing to be taller than me,that's means I'm taller....sorry ADHD "I'm sorry" I said, she didn't say anything and just hug me."I thought you don't want to be my friend anymore so you wouldn't come" I said "I almost didn't but then I realized
I can't stay away from you" she replied "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you sorry" I said again.
I can't believe that she can still be around me after that,reyna is one true friend.
I looked down at her again and noticed how beautiful her eyes were,the moonlight shone on her brown hair and her brown eyes twinkled. Her skin glowed And I feel like I wanted to see her beautiful smile,reyna was gorgeous.

then I kissed her at first she didn't react,and I started to pull away,but then her lips start to move on mine.I wrapped my arms tighter around her waist.
Eventually she pulled away to catch a breath,much to my dismay, she opened her eyes and I broke out in a grin.she smiled too,"I forgive you" she whispered at the moment I completeley forgot about thalia. I was just happy,"will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "of course thought you'd never asked" she replied,I kissed her again and I felt her smile against my lips,and I knew then that reyna was the one.
"Goodnight" reyna said "night" I replied while kissing her cheek "see you tommorow?" "Tommorow" she confirmed before I shadowtraveled back to CHB.