Chapter 8

GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I' m back!!!!!!

flasback:

"is there something I need to know?" I asked

" thalia.......he's with reyna"

thalia's POV

*I knew it, that's why he isn't here, he's with reyna* I thought bitterly I couldn't help it, suddenly I heard a lightning, I didn't realize it was from me.

"THALIA!!! THALIA!!!" annabeth shouted

she slapped me a bit hard on the face.

"OWW!!!! what was that for?!" I exclaimed. I bet there's a red handprint on my right cheek right now.

"you were freaking sparkling thals!!!" annabeth exclaimed, what? me sparkling? I'm not edward from twilight.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself it seem to work.
"Are you okay thals?" Annabeth asked " I knew I shouldn't have told you, I'm so sorry" she added "no it's okay" I said " thank you for telling me"

I'm glad annabeth told me this, because if not I would probably search for nico It hurts knowing that the person I love is in love with someone else.

I couldn't do anything about it though, It's my fault I let him go. "Thals? Thalia?" Annabeth asked I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her "what?" " it's time for lunch, come on" We started walking to the pavilion to get lunch,
I offered half of my food to the Gods and asked aphrodite for help, I know it's not me, Thalia grace asking for help? From aphrodite even? When tartarus freezes over.

I just don't know what to do anymore, I mean I love nico but he hurt me I know I deserved it but still, it hurts. I walked back to my cabin I decided to skip the bonfire or campfire whatever.

I jusst wanted to be alone for now. I need some time to think "Thals wait up!" I heard annabeth shout so I stopped. I see her walking with percy. I got a bit jealous I've always wanted a love like theirs, true love. "Hey annie, hey seaweed brain" I greeted "hey pinecone face and don't call me that" percy replied, annabeth just merely waved. "aren't you coming with us?" Annabeth asked "no, I uh I'm tired annie I'm gonna past, sorry" annabeth looked at me suspiciously but I plead her with my eyes to just drop it. Thankfully she did and just hugged me before walking away with percy.

I went to my cabin and just sat on my bed. I don't know what to do anymore I need to get away. So I started to pack my bags again I don't know where I'm going, I don't care either.

I was about to open the door when there's a sudden flash of light behind me, I turned around quickly "Aphrodite?"

------------------------------------------------------

I'M BACK!!!!!! I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE READING THIS BOOK FOR NOT UPDATING. I'M JUST BUSY THIS YEAR BECAUSE I'M GOING TO A DIFFER. SCHOOL AND IT'S GONNA BE MY FIRST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL! Anyways I dedicate this to Dawnscerperi thank you for reading this!!!