ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

┌──── " 💭 „
o0o_vivian_a
present u

a requested by the wonderful human being: @swivydovy
╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 the promise

- ', [ i do not own any of the characters or content of the real manga and anime:] ꒱ ↷🖇
the rightful owners:
naruto written by: kishimoto masahi
kny: koyoharu gotouge

│﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

extracting previous memories

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

⠀» [ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ] «
01:00 ─〇───── 12:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

the day we are looking at now, the day two specific people swore to remember

the day two specific people swore to remember.
the day leading towards a promise

The sound of the dripping water from the sky when hitting the rooftop of the buildings sent a echo through the thick air.

Some may find the sound relaxing other may not. It was a scenery filled with a quite gloomy atmosphere, however it still held a certain beauty.

The combination of rain pouring down, it's sound creating a softness, the wind hitting the trees making it sway in a captivating movement with that itself creating a howl in the air.

In the distance you could see a boy, a boy sitting on the rooftop of the building belonging to the hokage itself.

They had no specific goal in mind, just for once taking the time to relax for themself... because this boy could die at any moment. Even if you posses a great amount of strength it will all end at one point.

However they didn't seem to care. They had no reason to worry that if they die, they would leave behind a great amount of grief and sorrow.

"monster"
The word that brought the boy out of is thought

But what's so special about it
we all live in a world full of monsters

You may be your own monster, the one tearing yourself apart or you may be the monster for someone else.

The definition of a monster is someone cruel, frightening or evil itself.

"monster"

But just this once, the boy on the rooftop decided to look. The boy never usually took the time to look at the individual walking down the streets nor did they take the time to stop and talk to them.