ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

┌──── " 💭 „
o0o_vivian_a
present u

a requested by the wonderful human being: @swivydovy
╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 the promise

- ', [ i do not own any of the characters or content of the real manga and anime:] ꒱ ↷🖇
the rightful owners:
naruto written by: kishimoto masahi
kny written by: koyoharu gotouge

│﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

extracting previous memories

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

⠀» [ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs] «
2:00 ─〇───── 12:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

⠀» [ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs] «   2:00 ─〇───── 12:00  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

"I never said I would teach you"
"AHH COME ON"

Even if rain was pouring down on the village, the two people now sitting right beside each other on a bench didn't seem to care.

With the sun that was hiding behind the cloud slowly fading away, day turned into night. However neither of them had someone waiting for them to come back.

A sad reality, but no reality is all so colorful. We all have something, it's either big or small, hidden too maybe.

And in this reality, the one we live in together and not created by our own imagination. When it starts to darken, the tiny lights, but not really, was shining all so bright.

The bench the boys was sitting on was placed not that far from a small pond, making the stars reflect themself in the water.

Many may call it a romantic setting, however it was purely a scenery standing in the shadows of a blooming friendship.

friendship
a dance with fire
a path you never know how will end
a big risk
however, the most of us decided to go down the path?

regret or appreciation, only time will tell

Stretching out his hand, capturing the rain drops falling down for the sky. Feeling the water slide down the palm, leaving a trail after itself before disappearing.

He felt conflicted, but at the same time at ease. Maybe it was just a dream, maybe the boy sitting beside him was just a part of a illusion his mind created.