ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳 

┌──── " 💭 „
o0o_vivian_a
present u

a requested by the wonderful human being: @itzswivydovy
╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 the promise

- ', [ i do not own any of the characters or content of the real manga and anime:] ꒱ ↷🖇
the rightful owners:
naruto written by: kishimoto masahi
kny: koyoharu gotouge

│﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

│                     extracting previous memories

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

⠀» [ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ] «
   7:00 ─〇───── 12:00
  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

⠀» [ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ] «   7:00 ─〇───── 12:00  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Life wasn't all that bright and colorful,
and by now we all know it

However, as this story have progressed we see that even through the life of any of the these two wasn't easy. They still felt at peace and joy around one another. That's why, even if the young yellow hair boy is getting schooled, the smile on is face never wavered. Because the only thought running through is mind.

Was nothing more the the memories he just created with the boy he could call his dear friend.

Sitting on floor all tied up and with the all so bright smile plastered on quickly disappeared when the man behind him started to open his mouth once again.

"Now listen, Naruto.
you failed the last graduation test
and the one before that.
This is no time to be goofing off, you fool!"

Speaking the truth, could both hurt or open up the eyes for another individual. We learn from mistake, and maybe we take in the words of others even thought they hurt more. Some may think that their words hold no harm, other know they do and find a certain pleasure in taking one down.

And the truth coming out the mouth of a man named Iruka, wasn't meant towards hatred... well at least not one to be showed. But rather toward the meaning of opening up the mind of the young boy.

However, the boy ignore the words of the man know as Iruka. He only looked away giving a small scoff, but even thought he ignored the words, some parts of it still went in.

And of course they a answer he didn't express out loud.

'I'm not goofing around,
I'm having -wait
anyways
I'm trying to convince (m/n) to train me while goofing around
yes hehe'