ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

┌──── " 💭 „
o0o_vivian_a
present u

a requested by the wonderful human being: @itzswivydovy
╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 the promise

- ', [ i do not own any of the characters or content of the real manga and anime:] ꒱ ↷🖇
the rightful owners:
naruto written by: kishimoto masahi
kny: koyoharu gotouge

│﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

│                     extracting previous memories

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

⠀» [ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ] «
   10:00 ─〇───── 12:00
  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

'I'm sorry that I left you behide, but I couldn't afford to lose you'

but I couldn't afford to lose you'

Days may have passed, weeks may have passed and maybe even months. However, it was right before the other young boy had taken part in the so called chunin exam.

The journey to leave back to a life you had planned to have stayed behind, wasn't all that easy.

You fight once again, but did it contain the same will? You put your life on the line once again, however, will it be worth it if you die? You swore to come back... and will that promise stay intact so it won't break ? 

To ever go back to anything... you would need to find a driving purpose once again.

So,
would the thing driving you now, be enough?

Or

would it break you before you manage to for fill it?

Because going back to the path that caused so much pain, wouldn't come with easiness... of course it wouldn't.

Running through the trees, the swaying wind blowing in the air would hit your face, together with the sight in front of you. The sight that created calmness in a world holding quite the opposite.

Eyes taking in every aspect presented. Just as you looked at the scenery around you, it's small creature, plants growing... creating life.

we could see the similarity the humans share with the earth.

Tall and short,
The strongest survive, survival instinct
The power to distribute the so called peace we have