ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

┌──── " 💭 „
o0o_vivian_a
present u

a requested by the wonderful human being: @swivydovy
╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 the promise

- ', [ i do not own any of the characters or content of the real manga and anime:] ꒱ ↷🖇
the rightful owners:
naruto written by: kishimoto masahi
kny: koyoharu gotouge

│﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

│                     extracting previous memories

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

⠀» [ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ] «
   4:00 ─〇───── 12:00
  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

⠀» [ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ] «   4:00 ─〇───── 12:00  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

1 year
2 years
3 years

and the two boys are still meeting each other by bench beside the pond. Meeting at the age of 9, the years that went by felt like only a few days. For each new day, the boy with (h/c) and mint green hair had slowly been able to open up, be more comfortable... however, their temper never seemed changed.

But, non of them seemed to care about this small detail, because they enjoyed each others company to much. It was just much more easier to express and show it for the young yellow haired boy then for the other one. Smiling, laughing and for each new day he meet the boy, it kept reminding him of how much he appreciated their friendship.

And... because of this, the cruel words of others didn't seem to affect him as much... or maybe the reason came from how much less the comments of one's worth and as a human being became because of a certain young (h/c) with mint green hair.

Threatening everyone that even dare to say anything. Chasing them down if he had to, making them feel like they would wet themself. The eyes of the boy or rather his whole being could be full of rage.

Because never had any of the two boys felt anything like this, a friendship blooming towards a such strong one... of course they still had their fights. But it was nothing more then a bowl of ramen that could help fix it all.

they made a promise

it's just...
not the promise that this story is based one

It's just a promise of once friendship, to meet each other by the bench at the same time every day. A time where the sun is crossing path with the moon. Making the water by the pond shine brighter then any other point trough out the day.

Even if hours passed by they knew the person would be there in the end. Even if the other person wasn't there when arriving, they would still know ... because if time had gone by for to long making the only option for the other to make their way back home.

And usually would have to be the yellow hair one, the reasons for that was because he was making a path for himself. A path leading towards a goal that many may say he is not capable of achieving. But even so... he would always have one person supporting he trough it all.

And when the time had reach the point of departure, the one that would have to go before the other one could arrive. Would put a small thing on the bench... so the other could see it when arriving.

you may call it
a token of friendship,
because that's what they called it

shown by small actions.
But meant the world for them both

"aw man,
(m/n) looks like I need to go.
I'm sad that I didn't get the chance to see you today
BUUUT
I have tomorrow and the next day after that and the one after that"

Smiling big, a cup of instant ramen in his hands,
while looking at the only visible path towards the bench by the pond

"I brought ramen so we could eat together
but I got hungry so I ate mine already

so I will just leave yours here..."

Taking all the power in him not to take the cup of instant ramen for himself. He left it on the side of the bench he didn't sit, before walking away towards his apartment building.

"thank you

Naruto...
I will enjoy the cup of ramen"

taking it in his hands
looking at the moon
before closing his eyes enjoyed the ramen his friend brought for him

'we keep making promises,
and we always end up keeping them til now

but if I'm being honest
I'm scared that the time when our promise would reach is biggest
I won't be able to keep it

so

I'm sorry

I'm sorry
in advance
my dear friend'

may the story continue

❝ may the story continue ❞

well hello there

this was a bit shorter then the other ones
but oh well... I'm just glad I managed to post something
school have really been a pain in the ass.
that and being sick to many times🧍🏽‍♀️