ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

┌──── " 💭 „
o0o_vivian_a
present u

requested by the wonderful human being:
Itzswivydovy
╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 the promise

- ', [ i do not own any of the characters or content of the real manga and anime:] ꒱ ↷🖇
the rightful owners:
naruto written by: kishimoto masahi
kny: koyoharu gotouge

│﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

│                     extracting previous memories

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

⠀» [ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ] «
   12:00 ─〇───── 12:00
  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

⠀» [ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ] «   12:00 ─〇───── 12:00  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

a battle
an unknown war
a war behind the shadow

The world of the ninjas, their world... the one having the most eyes on itself. The world standing in the spotlight of this universe.

Gaining new leaders after the lose of old ones, training young inspiring souls to achieve the title know as 'ninjas' for so to climb up the ranks.

Nonetheless, even with all that said, we live in a world where we meet the sides know as 'good', that will  always in some way encounter the side given the name 'evil'. The individual place on each side is judge based on actions and beliefs, yet, could one managed to change side?

We live in a world where we judge one another based on just that, however, we still got the saying 'leave the past behind'... by leaving the past behind, showing you are capable of change, regret or take the price you need to pay.

We may be able to redeem ourself, and change toward this so called good... if that's what we want.

Encountering that world, we may forget about the one hiding in the shadows of it. The world belonging to the young (h/c) mint green hair, a world holding great danger as well. They protect people... but, the individual saved doesn't know it.

Following the same rules when it comes to the sides 'evil' and 'good' the only small difference is the side belonging to 'evil'. That we all know is lurking around and we don't even need to see by whom.