Beyond Akira

A/N: Hi everyone,

Here is pretty much the second half of Father, Son and the mother Hen chapter. I had a commission piece for it done by SkyGiratina00. That will be at the end on other sites like DA, would upload it but this site doesn't allow any images. So go on my DA page to see the lovely image of a young Sayoko with her folks.

Thanks everyone

Blackmambauk

A tallish figure (about the size Shizuka-Sama was Oboro guessed). Clad in full white kimono, with a flowery pattern of cherry sakura adorning it, fur mink covering the shoulder and neck area, what looked like a cross was hanging around their neck, though it wasn't a usual Christian cross Oboro had seen on one of Genbu's lieutenants, Josui was it? It was more of a design she had seen in one of those books Rabbit used to show her of early British history, she couldn't remember what they were called. Fan covering the face with the image of a large smile laced in red lipstick. Light soft giggles as they walked in with their Tabi socks quietly touching the wooden floorboard. With a slender figure that looked familiar from the recent video they had just watched. Was this person the one with the long flowing hair who lifted off with the man in suit?

Flanked at both sides by two people, one more burly and the other looking more hippish. Both wearing the same what looked like detailed merc uniforms, faces and hair masked up with only their eyes visible and hidden by sunglasses and Golden colored Berets. HK33 Assault Rifles resting on their shoulders.

The Golden Company's sigil of a Golden Skull with a snake wrapped around it printed on their shoulders. Their words printed on them 'Our word is as good as gold.' The burly one was carrying a briefcase with them. The other what looked like a parasol.

They walked over to where Oboro and Saburo were standing to greet them.

"Good afternoon Shinozaki/Iga Oboro, Kirihara Saburo. My boss and very dear partner. Andre Nathaniel sends his greetings and admiration to fellow crafters of our art, that he is a big fan of your wrestling. Along that it would a great honour to be work with you if we come to an accord today." Came the soft sounding voice with flamboyance and what Oboro assume was some scottishness mixed in its tone.

Fan snapped shut to reveal their guests face. Right eye winking at them as they stood with confidence.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Maclean Akira, Personal Assistant to the Director of Intelligence of Europe for the Golden Company. Andre Nathan, whom has entrusted me the honour of meeting you face-to-face in order to discuss business and if possible, a contract for our services." A deep bow from the trio followed from their introduction.

To which Oboro and Saburo returned, though a bit awkwardly from Saburo due to the sight they were seeing. Oboro also had to stop herself from bowing too low, lest the pain of her stomach plays up again. Which thankfully had eased a little after taking her pills earlier.

Oboro had to blink to make sure what she was seeing was what she thought she was seeing.

She gave Miss Maclean a through look just to make sure she was seeing what she was seeing.

Their face... painted up in makeup with particular red eyeshadow/eyeliner under her eyes. The calmness of a deep blue sea in their eyes as they slyly looked at Oboro and Saburo. Eyelashes layered in a slight tint of mascara. Rose pink gloss over their lips practically grinning as they giggled a bit more. Opera looking gloves gloated in white covering their hands. Long amalyest tinted hair flowing on their shoulders, while the top was wrapped in a golden tier on it's top like a Geisha would have their hair made up. Oboro continued to scan over Akira's body, but then she noticed something that caught her attention. The neck, was that a Adam's apple she could see sticking out of it? Was this someone who is or used to be a man? Or was this a man... in disguise as a woman?