Dear Cringe Master

Dear Cringe Master, 

First of all thanks for nearly making me throw up at the end of your last letter, my sushi rolls nearly went to waste. T_T

AHHHHH I can't wait to see what your hair looks like. I think I'd be able to guess you after seeing just two of your features CM :D .... or am I being too confident?? Also, I don't like surprises cringe master T_T

Ha!! So your a Your Name fan? Very romantic Cringe master, I've never heard anyone else say something like this, so you must be on a whole other level of romance.... I like it!!

Oh yes! My friends are very nice. There aren't many, but it's not the quantity that matters, it's the quality, and I am very grateful for them.  >.<    :) and hopefully, I can add you to the list. 

bbyong xox

sIR! I do not know what you are referring to. 16+ kdramas?? Does that even exist???....;)

Ahh i see what you mean. I also wonder what she's always writing because once I missed a class and went to her because I thought she would have the best notes (since she's always scribbling something down) and she told me she doesn't actually take notes!!! CAn you believe it?? My guess is that she writes stories. Fanfics even ;)

Also! I think our letters to each other are getting shorter T_T. But that's okay...Because we will soon get to meet each other.

I may have cringed for that line but I'm going to have to steal it...

I will always be your girl ;)

a/n: here we go. th double update that really should have been happening from the get go. Seeing, as i normally post a chapter then basically write the next. Anyway....I'm off to write the next chapter that will probably be up in another 777 years T_T.

Stay safe guys xxx