Dear Kiss addict...

Dear Kiss Addict,

Yeas I may look cute with glasses to some people. But, to be honest, we all know that I look like this... 

And YES

And YES. I may have printed out a picture and stuck it to this letter just because I wanted you to laugh at it as well. I was going to draw it, Kiss addict, but I'm not that talented. T_T

Okay. Okay. I'll stop trying to get clues about your appearance, Kiss Addict. 

Now that I think about it. One day we might not even be in touch with some of our friends in school. It's weird isn't, Kiss Adicct? That we spend so much time with some people and then in 10 years time, they'll just be a faint memory. I don't think I could forget you though, Kiss Addict. There's something sentimental about sending each other notes that will be a lasting memory for me. 

Hmm well... you're lucky I quite like inappropriate jokes Kiss Addict.  So here's one for you ;)

I got a pet wussy

You that read wrong

You read that wrong too.

hehe you perv (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bbyong  xox

I'm not flirting. I'm just being extra friendly to someone who is extra handsome -.0

Now now, kiss addict you can't be blaming me after you lost your touch. I had no possible way of ruining ur 'talent'...maybe you won't need them anymore... if you know what I mean. wink wonk. hehe I liked your lil 'wink wonk' you used before, so I'm going to steal it. Thanks. 

Who said you need to stop yourself when we meet, Kiss Addict? ;)

Ahhh so you do geography as well?  WAIT! Don't tell me you have Mr Choi as well?!!!!!! 

a/n: wassup my dudes. so basically I'm back bitchesss. yes yes. i know after months of nothing but tumble weed, ur gurl came back to life. but anyway more importantly!! BTS fucking COMEBACK MANNNN. i swear i died guys. no lie. I saw the light. the amount of times they made my heart start racing with this comeback. 

Comment ur favourite part from this comeback. 

Mine's got to be Carpool. Cus man they were really just in their element jammin out my ma boi James. But i don't know why but that video showing the gospel choir and marching bands also gave me chills ngl.