Dear Senior Boy...

Dear Senior boy,

Why are you feeling so insulted about being an outcast? Is it embarrassing or something? What happens if I was an outcast? Would you stop writing letters to me?

I hope you don't, senior boy.

Don't give up so easily, you will find something I like. I will give you a deadline, I want to receive it the first time we meet in person...never say never as my boy j-beibs and j-smith likes to say ;)

Do you like Justin Beiber? I feel as if boys don't like him because they're jealous that they can't sing as fine as that... If you know what I mean. hehe

Are you indirectly trying to say you want to date? Because, if you are I ain't falling for that. I want more than a letter. I want to be blown away. I want to be tearing up because of being so happy. 

You're a senior? Same! Wow. We totally have more in common with each other than I ever expected. 

I guess this was all destiny, right Senior boy?

You're right, we do tell each other something new each time. so I'll tell you something else to add to the list. 

I love anime, recently I watched 'your name' it truly gave me those feels... if you know what I mean. Do you watch anime, senior boy?

bboyng xox

p.s. don't TFIOS me, Senior boy. Otherwise, I will think it's okay to quote as well and you will probably... befriend me. hehe ;)