Dear Hamster Wearing Goggles (HWG)

Dear HWG,

If you look like that picture, that's unbelievably cute. I would squish you for eternity HWG. >.<

It's okay if you can't draw HWG, I hate to say it, but I'm a pretty skilled artist, so I'll do all the drawing for you. 

Wow. you really had to go into my feels like that HWG didn't you. and here I was just imagining me and my friends being bros for life. :(

Me too HWG, you may have only been in my life for 10 days, but you've definitely made an impact on me. And it's quite scary to think about how fast I have let someone come into my life when I'm normally quite a reserved person.

AHHHH HWG!!! MY I NEARLY DROPPED THIS LETTER SEEING THAT JOKE O.0 

It was funny, but imagine if I really had dropped it and someone picked it up and read it. What would they have thought of this mysterious person sending letters?

I think sending sexy jokes like this is gonna backfire on me, so let's just end it here. 

bbyong xox

Ooo extra handsome? Well, you wouldn't know unless you've seen me HWG. But if you think I am, then I guess it must be true ;)

Well, well, well, what have we here? It seems like my little HWG wants me to be more than her friend. I'm not rejecting this idea but let's just wait till we meet, shall we? I'll give you the kiss you've been waiting for then. >.<

YeA I do take geography!! Does this mean that we are in the same class HWG?  That's quite weird don't you think? I wonder which girl you are in my class?  Huh! Are you Eunji??? 

(☉_☉)

a/n: double update cus i was watching 'the trials of gabriel fernandez' and now i'm highkey depressed and need to distract myself before going onto ep2. (个_个)