Dear whoever...

Dear, whoever's locker this is. This is quite random, right? I know it must be shocking receiving a letter from a stranger you are unaware of. 

Don't worry, this isn't a confession. I don't even know who you are. I just randomly put it in someones' locker.

I don't know who you are. You don't know who I am. Are you a girl or a boy? Or do u not associate yourself to a certain gender? Whatever it is, I fully support you :)

Did you know that apparently Jisoo and Minjun are going out? To be honest with you I think they look really cute together.

I don't know why I'm telling you. Maybe just to catch you up in case you are one of those outcasts that don't socialize. No offense if you are one though. I totally respect you.

Anyway, If you want to reply to this random-ass letter, you can put it in locker 0184.

I hope you don't try and look for the owner of the locker. I quite like the element of surprise. I'm afraid that you may somehow judge me after finding out who I am. Not that there's anything to judge or anything, you know what this school's like... Can't trust anyone :(

I'm not a weirdo or anything. Don't worry.

So let's leave it like this. We are both unknown. But, just in case you want to know...I am a girl.

Anyway, you may find another letter in your locker soon but that all depends on what you do next.

bbyong xox