An Introduction

There was a girl that Abe never told Jake about as he had never met her. All he knew about her was that this girl was strong. She had arrived eight and a half months before Abe's death.

This girl had pure white skin which was littered with light grey freckles. She had platinum blonde, almost silver hair. Her eyes were an almost pastel deep blue, she would appear blind to those who only took a quick glance. She was only a small thing, five foot was pushing it, and yet she was in her thirties.

Her peculiarity was spectacular as her wife described it. She could move objects and herself with just her mind, well that was what she first thought. Her family had left her when she was only young, she had been dumped at an orphanage.

She didn't know about her peculiarity until she was seventeen. No one had been there to tell her about it, she discovered it by accident. Once people heard of it they tried to track her down but she always managed to outsmart them, it was like she always knew their next move.

She had accidentally found Mrs Owl; she was walking in the woods behind her house when she stumbled upon two trees in the shape of an arch. She, being the clever girl she is, decided to walk between the trees. When she did, she was suddenly in a different place. Snow turned to fallen leaves and peace turned to loud animals.

She had accidentally found a hidden loop.

This was the start of a peaceful life living with people like herself. That was until Mrs Owl fell deathly ill and her loop collapsed which left our main character hoping that someone else might take her in, she lost hope after two months until a letter appeared on her bed with her name written in cursive.

This story shows how someone who feels alone in the world can find a new home and family. It shows how someone can discover more about themselves with the help of others. This story is about love, heartbreak, betrayal, cheating and reunion.

This, my dear readers, is the story of Caroline Dashwood.