BTS as siblings

Namjoon: He would be a very caring brother, Probably would care more about your grades then your parents. But overall he's someone you would always goto with a problem.

Jin: Would always tease you, trying to make you laugh with his dad jokes, drives you to school, but as he arrives would blast the music and roll down the window to embarrass you infront of all your friends. A plus is that he always cooks for you.

Yoongi: Protective. very protective. He wouldn't want anyone bullying his younger sister/ brother. No relationships ever. No one is good enough for you. Also would always be there for you, he encourages you to do what you dream.

Hobi: Happiness always, you'd both always watch Tv shows together and dance around the house annoying your parents. All your friends love him as he's so lovely.

Jimin: Similar to Hobi, you two dance around all day. You meet his friends, and he always buys you food, and takes you shopping when you're sad.

Taehyung: As he has impeccable fashion sense, he loves to pick your outfits, and makes you give him a fashion show, he'd usually invite Hobi and Jimin over to help him pick.

Jungkook: All the people at your school swoon over Jungkook, you don't mind you take it as a compliment as you too look alike. With Jk bro your older brother. And as he's the maknae of BTS. The other members also consider you as their younger sibling, so it's a lot of fun, having the first listen of her songs.