Its You !

-YAZMIN-

“What store do you want to stop at first” Chyna asked while we walked on Rodeo Drive.

“I honestly don’t care, which ever one is your favorite we can go in to that one”

She smiled and grabbed my hand whole carrying King and dragged me into Chanel. I looked around for two seconds and I knew I couldn’t afford anything in here so I’m not touching shit.

“Oh shit Yaz I forgot to give you this here Chris told me to give you this when we get in to here”

I looked down and it was a Black Card I scrunched up my face and shook my head.

“Fine hold on” She took out her phone and started to call someone I’m guessing on the third ring they picked up because that’s when she started talking.

“Chris she did exactly what you said she would”

“….”

“Aight hold on”  “Here he wants to speak with you” and with that she walked towards the back.

“Hello”

“What’s the Problem why you don’t want to use the card it’s not that serious”

“Because Chris I don’t feel comfortable spending the money you worked hard to make”

“Yazmin stop being so fucking difficult and buy you whatever you want , come in this house with no bags and see what the hell happens now I have to go if Chyna annoying ass call me again I’m coming to Rodeo Drive and fucking you up, so enjoy yourself and I will see you and Kai when ya get home.”

Well alight then, I hung up Chyna’s phone and me and Kai walked into the back where King and Chyna were at.

“You little snitch”

“I’m sorry I had to do that but deserve nice stuff so give me Kai and go walk around the store to see if you like anything.”

I finally gave in and went to walking around. I saw this Purple and Pink Chanel bag that I thought was amazing. The price said 5,000. I looked around this store like are you fucking serious, but then it’s like Chris was right next to me yelling at me telling me to just by it and shut up so I picked it up and walked around the store some more.

By the time I was ready to check out I had about 7 things which was good enough for me. I got the Purple and Pink bag, and some sandals for me, Chris this Chanel watch and cologne, and kai this adorable Book bag and matching watch to Chris’s. It all came up to 23,000. I felt like I over did it and I was not buying shit else.

What I brought was nothing to similar to what Chyna got though. She walked out with six bags and I had about 3.