Parking lot Miracles

- Yasmin -

Today  has been hectic.  I'm so thankful I met chris but I don't want him to pity us.  I don't need a hand out all I need is to find a new and  better job so I can support my family a little more.  Chris is really a sweet guy i thought he would be mean and cocky but he's not at all those things. Ok he maybe a little cocky but I would be to him if I was him,  he's also very humble and did I forget to mention sexy yass lord he his so fine.

" why you so quiet over there Yasmin? " chris asked me and focusing on the road.

"  I'm just thinking about somethings"

" as in ?"

I sighed before answering "chris I don't want you to pity us we will be fine were not a charity case,  that you can go back to your friends and say you help out"

He chuckled " that's what you think this is , you think I'm doing all this to just brag to people and say I'm helping the less fortunate? "

" wel-"

" well nothing,  im not doing this for people,  and im not pity you guys or think your a charity I'm doing this because I know how it is to be in Kai's shoes , plus your a wonderful mother that needs a little help,  and maybe god put me in that parking lot for a reason, so I'm going to help whether you like it or not "

I was speechless and I felt a little bad , here I am accusing this man of pitying us when he's just trying to help.

" sorry " I said in a sad tone

" it's ok ma your just like my mother,  rather do it yourself , and I admire you for that but just know im going to be helping you form now on. "

We pulled up infront of my house , and I was ashamed. My house looks like something off a scary movie but it was home. Chris got out and got Kai while I walked up to the porch.

" so what are you doing tomorrow ?" Chris asked

" getting up early and me and Kai are going to look for me a job." I sighed

" I can watch Kai for you if you want" chris asked

" you don't have to he can get aggy plus you done enough already"

" didn't we just have this talk,  now here take Kai and I will see you tomorrow at 9 o'clock good night" He kissed me on my cheek and gave Kai some dap and got back in his car.

I didn't hear him drive off until I looked the door. I put Kai Down and he ran to go find my mother. I walked up stairs to me and Kai room.  It wasn't much but a twin size bed thay Kai sleep on and I sleep on the floor with covers. I really don't mind though because as long as my baby is comfortable then I'm ok.

I took off my pencil skirt and heels and threw on some pj's. My mother walked in with Kai and sat on the bed.

" how was your day baby" her sweet angelic voice spoke

" fine mommy " I won't dare tell her I lost my job because then she would stress and I dont want her to.

" Kai told me you guys hung out with chris brown , is it true you was with my man?" Lol I had to laugh , my mother face was so serious.  She's in love with him.

" Yea ma we were my car broke down at the job amd he came to the rescue and took me to go pick up Kai !"

" oh that's why your got home so late , but I can see how tired you are so i will give Kai a bath and you go to sleep"

" no mommy im ok you go relax your back you know you can't be giving baths , don't worry I will cook you something to eat and give him a bath "

" child when are you going to take a break and relax yourself your going to make yourself sick "