Runited Part 1

- Yazmin -

“You ready to go home?” Chris whispered in my ear

“Yea I'm getting kind of tired and Kai looks like he's going to knock out at any giving moment.”

Nodding his head Chris tapped my thigh telling me to get off his lap so he can get up. Once I stood up I walked over to Chyna and Heather to say goodnight.

“Goodnight ladies I had so much fun with you guys we should hang out sometime " I said

“I’m down you know your my new baby mama I gottah take you out on a date, but heather always doing something so it probably just going to be me and you."

“No be quiet chyna I going to make time and we can have a girls night / slumber party at my house I will kick Trell out and he can come over here lol"

Agreeing with her we started to talk a little more, then Chris walked over with Kai and his arms and Pat and Bull right behind him. I gave the girls kisses and walked back into the house while holding chis hand.

It seems as if more paparazzi was here than before, and they were just as rude; some was nice and being polite but others acted like they would die if Chris didn't say who I was to him. Truthfully I'm don't want to be in a relationship with Chris anymore. It seems as if him and Karate are still together or had just broken up.

I don't want him to go around saying he's in love with me and her like he did with her and Rihanna, because I really don't have time for that at all.

Chris opened up my door and then put Kai in the back seat. Once he got in he started up his car he began to fight his way out of the drive way.

“So how was your day chocolate?” Chris asked , I laughed at my new nickname.

“It started of amazing but the middle was horrible but toward the end I had a great time thanks for bringing me.

" you welcome baby I glad you enjoyed yourself , because Kai sure as hell enjoyed himself him and  King were getting into everything, they even jumped Keeis dumb ass" he laughed

I laughed to but I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened early like it bothered me a lot because how can someone be so miserable that they would stoop as low as taking about a child. Like is Cj really that bomb that you coming for little kids now?

"Yaz why you so quiet over there you still thinking about what happened earlier listen baby don't think about her she's a non-factor in my life. To tell u the truth the only female I’m worried about is you."

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked

“Yeah go ahead baby”

“If you and Karreuche were just together why are you moving on so fast , I been hurt too much in the past to get lead on chr-"

“Do you honestly think I would hurt you when I trying to help you? To be honest with you if I just wanted to fuck I wouldn't have brought you anything, you defiantly wouldn’t have slept over my house, and I damn sure wouldn't have brought you around my friends. The fact that you would think I would be spending all this time with you and Kai just to play you just pissed me the fuck of brah real talk that some straight bullshit. “he said annoyed

“Chris don't take it as that I never said you were playing me I said I don't want to be lead on you and karreuche seem like you guys been through this situation before. You find a new girl for a week or two and then you and Karreuche get back together. I wouldn't be able to tell Kai he can't see you no more your all he talks about even before I personally met you he always talked about this man that came to his school." I said on the verge of tears

Chris looked at me and then back at the rode. After that we didn't talk for the rest of the ride back to his house. I wasn't trying to make him mad I was just trying to make sure I don't get hurt anymore. Come on everyone and the mother heard Chris talk about how he was in love with two different women. That had to hurt both of them and I know for sure that would hurt me.

As soon as Chris drove up into his drive way he parked the car and jumped out to get Kai from the back. He went to the front door and opened it then waited for me to walk up the steps. He let me go in the house first then he walked in. He still didn't say anything to me, he just walked upstairs to the room kai sleeps into and laid him down because he was sleep.

I walked in the Living room and slumped down into the couch. I feel so damn dumb right now , like yes it needed to be said but then again I probably could have said it a different way.

“You coming to bed or you’re going to stay down here “I turned toward the staircase and saw Chris leaning against the wall.

“I’m going to bed " I mumbled

As soon as I got in front of him he started walking up the stairs without even checking to see if I was behind him.

“Do you want me to sleep with Kai?”

“Why would I want you to sleep with Kai?"

“Because your mad at me”

 He didnt respond, we walked into his bedroom and I sat on the bed.

“Chris are you mad at me I really didn’t mean to upset you I just had to know “I said in my sweet and innocent voice

“Nah I’m not mad at you , I was but I’m over it, I was just pissed off because I feel like my hard work is going unnoticed, at first I just wanted to help you nothing more nothing less but it's like every time I seen you or heard your voice I wanted to be yours and I want you to be mine. Listen baby I'm not trying to play you or hurt you and I'm damn sure not trying to lead you on in any kind of way if I said I want you then I want you , plus I love Kai as if he was my own”

By the time he was finished my feelings for him grew even more then what they already were it's like he's was just saying all the right stuff right now.

“Can I have a kiss “I said in a baby voice.

He Laughed and walked over towards me then bended down and placed his soft lips to mine.

“Alright that’s go take a shower"

“What you mean that's go take a shower “I said laughing off my nervousness

“Exactly what I just said now let's go”

He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. He undressed then he undressed me. Nothing happened in the shower we just washed each other and went to sleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS A FILLER PART TWO WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER THE GOAL IS MET !!

GOAL ::::

30 COMMENTS

25 VOTES

AGAIN I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL THE GOAL IN MET !!!!!!