Time

Authors Note: This is a little filter but read closely, And COMMENT and VOTTTTE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Yazmin-

Miserable is an understatement on how I feel right now. My body hurt so badly and my head is spinning. All I want right now is to cuddle up with my son and block out the world right now. I don't feel like talking to anyone as selfish as that might sound it's the truth.

The door to my hospital room opened up and Chris, Mya and Chyna walked in. No one of them said anything but Mya did burst into tears which lead to Chyna following her lead. They both walked over to me and sat on both sides of me. Chris stayed by the door not saying anything, he looked as if he was hurt by me being here.

"How do you feel?" Chyna asked

"My feel fine my chest is just tight and I have a headache that's about it though nothing major."

"You scared me Donnie, why haven't you been taking your meds and controlling you anxiety more, the doctor made it seem like you haven't been doing so in forever." Mya spoke

"I have Moochie but its stressful taking care of a baby with no money plus bills plus I had to help mommy as well and all while only getting paid 10 dollars and hour. It was a lot to deal with and taking care of myself was not on my to-do list at all" I spoke honestly

"How can you take care of a baby six feet under?" Mya asked

"Please not now all I want to do is see my child and get some rest the doctor said I can come home tomorrow we can talk later but right now I have no energy what so ever for anything. I just want to be alone."

"So that's it your just going to shut me out after I started to believe you grew up your still that little girl that runs every chance you get. Do what you feel is right but done trying to baby your ass" Mya said

She stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. Chyna got up and went to go see if Mya was ok while Chris just sat there staring at me. I didn't say anything I laid back down and turned over. I was pissed that he sat there in my face and didn't say anything. It takes to people to have sex and every time we did it I told him to use a condom. This is not my fault if anything it's his because if he would have just let me leave rather than trying to have sex with me we wouldn't be in the predicament that we are in right now.

"I'm Sorry" Chris said as he walked over to me.

I said nothing

"Look I'm sorry that I was the reason for your anxiety attach but you have to understand that I was shocked. I know us having sex without a condom can lead to this but I'm just--- truthfully I don't even know how I feel"

"You don't have to feel anything I raised one child on my own I will manage to raise the other without your help, you can go now"

After I said that I felt a hard glare to the back of my head but not once did I turn around I refused to. Fuck him if he is so shocked then he can continue to live his life like he never knew I can do this by myself.

"What the fuck are you talking about. See this is what I mean when I say you be jumping to conclusions and shit. Not once did I say that wasn't going to take care of my duties as a father all I said was I'm shocked, Kae pregnant and now so are you. Please understand what I'm going through never did I imagine having two kids by two different baby mothers months apart."

Turning over towards him I stared into his eye I wanted to laugh I his face but I didn't. No need to kick a dog while he's down.

"Are you serious? Who fault is it that you're having two kids by two different baby mothers Chris. It damn sure isn't mine and it's not Karrueche's either. Don't be selfish and think you're the only one that is going through shit right now. How would you feel if you were me and I was you huh? How would you feel if I cheated on you got the bitch pregnant, you find out and I try to fuck you thinking you're going to stay but you don't you and leave a month later you find out your also pregnant with my cheating ass baby then when you try to tell me I just stare at you like you talking a foreign language. Then all of a sudden you have and anxiety attach because your nerves were bad from waiting for ever to hear me saying anything but I never do. So you know what Chris I don't feel bad for your selfish ass stop thinking about yourself and start considering others feeling as well."

"Are you fucking serious right now Yazmin? Since I met your ass all I have been doing is putting you first no matter what I been thinking about you first. I might not always be there on time but baby give me credit. That night you left I wanted to explain my self but you just was so consumed with hating me you wanted to leave so bad. Like Mya said you're always running from shit and I'm dead ass tired of it. I admit that not talking was rude but damn for you to say I'm selfish is dead disrespectful."

"You are sometimes"

"Fuck it then Yazmin I here trying to make shit right but you so worried about all the wrong shit. I'm scared and I'm in total shock, yea I fucked but royally but fuck I'm trying to work man can't you see I want my family back. FUCK you like damn this last month has been hard for me I want you and kai back in my life in our home. This every other weekend you got me doing not going to fucking work I want to see my son everyday not no damn every other weekend for only two days."

"Chris what do you want me to do like serious what do you want me to fucking do?"

"Haven't I made it obvious I want you and my child home like what the fuck do I have to do this shit don't feel right and plus your pregnant now you can't be at the hotel all day every day you need to come home."

"No Chris what I need is time like damn I can't just jump back in a relationship with you after your cheated on me."

"Jump back? We never left this relationship as far as I'm concerned but if you want time then I will give you time fuck it. You got two weeks to get you and kai shit together and come home or I'm coming to get the both of you my damn self believe that."

And with that he walked out the door like who the fuck do he think he is giving me a time limit. I will go back when I want to go back if I want to go back at all. Fuck is he talking about he don't rule me.

Turning back around from the door I laid back down and just thought to myself slowly going into a much needed sleep.