Silence is Always Deadly !!

-YAZMIN-

Chris sat beside me like a frog on a log. Not saying anything just looking in to space. My heart raced a mile per minute. If he didn't say anything soon I'm pretty sure my world is going to collapse. All I want is for him to say anything something but instead he said nothing.

I couldn't take it anymore, I got up ready to go in the other room, but before I could take my first step he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms and held me tight. But even then he stayed quiet, the suspense was killing me and I felt like I was going to pass out. I couldn't help but to feel guilty and at fault for this. I came into his world with problems out the ass and now I'm creating even more problems for him.

"Say something please." I whispered

"Damn" Was all he said

I turned my body to face him with tears threatening to come out. He didn't even bother to look at me all he did was stare at the ground. Soon enough I couldn't hold the tears back anymore I had to let them out. I felt like my world was ending. After the first tear dropped it was like a waterfall. Each and every tear that fell landed on his arm. But still he did nothing but continue to hold me.

After what felt like hours he let go of me and moved me to the seat beside him and stood up. Without taking my eyes off of him I watched him walk to the bathroom and closed the door. At that very moment I knew I fucked up.

I leaned over the couch and led my loud cried out. I clutched my chest in hopes of slowing down my heart beat but I knew it was no use. I was for sure having an Anxiety Attack. I felt like everything was going in and out and I knew I had to muster up enough strength to scream Mya name and that's exactly I did.

As soon as she heard it she ran in to the Livingroom and came to my aid. Chris ran out the bathroom and once I seen the look of worry on his face I felt even worse. Kai started crying and that's when I started losing it. Going in and out while Mya Ran to the bathroom to get my medicine but it was too late and I slowly shut my eye in hopes of opening them again

-CHRIS-

Speechless was an understatement of what I felt right now. I wasn't ready and I knew it for sure. Having two kids by two different baby mothers in months' time was not how I planned my life. I know I'm being selfish because Yaz not the one with a penis I am but I can't help feeling how I feel. I threw water on my face and sat on the toilet seat to collect my thoughts.

I felt horrible for the way I treated her out there. She cried but I couldn't do anything I was numb. Sighing I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror not understanding how I got myself in this predicament. I don't regret my son and my unborn kids but I do wish it all happened in different time frames at least. Preparing myself to go back out there I heard a loud cry followed by Yazmin screaming Mya's name. Running out the bathroom it was like my whole entire world flashed before my eyes.

Yazmin was laying on the couch with both hands holding her chest while she screamed and cried. She was having an Anxiety attach, and it was scaring the hell out of me. Mya looked screamed but tried to stay calm all while trying to calm Yaz down. I grabbed Kai to try to calm him down but it was like nothing was working. I didn't know what to do.

"Chris call the ambulance she's passing out, omg please Dunnie please don't close your eyes keep them open." Mya Screamed.

Scared out my mind I grabbed my phone with shaky hands and dialed 911. Putting kai down I turned to him to try to calm him down.

"Look kai stop crying ok, mommy is going to be ok you have to be a big boy right now and go in the room and look for mommies purse and bring it to me ok?"