Stay With Me

- Chris -

" What ? " Yazmin yelled looking at me.

Ty and Mijo thought this was the funniest shit ever,  me on the other hand was trying to act like I'm not even in the room.

" Chris care to explain " She asked mugging me.

" ok we were at the mall and a bunch of fans surrounded us,  when I looked down to pick him up he wasnt there , so I started panicking I was pushing people everywhere , that's when ty noticed bully wasn't with us so we called him and he said Kai dragged him to the Lego store to buy somethings"

Makai really threw me umder the bus I'm a little hurt. Yazmin just said ok and went back to watching tv.

" Aight I'm out I got a couple of hoes that want to see me " Mijo said

" Me to I'm out " Ty said

After I heard the door close I went back to watching tv.

" So how was your day any luck " I asked

" ughh no it's like everywhere I went they said no " she said with her head hung low.

"Don't worry baby girl you will find something until then I got you "

For the first time she didn't say nothing she just kicked off her heels and layed across the couch with her head in my lap.

" who told you to lay on me , your head heavy girl " I joked

" whatever boy " she laughed

It was now like 7:30 and kai was on his way to sleep and Yazmin looked like she was tied ass well.

" Come on Kai it's getting late and we have to go home. "

" No I want to stay with chris "

" No Kai you can't chris has a life as well "

" Nah ma I think ya should stay here today it's getting late "

" But I have to make sure my mother's ok"

"Call her and check on her,  she is a grown women Yazmin "

" ughh fine "

She got up to call her mom and Kai sat next to me on the couch.

" Thank you chris for buying me so many things "

I smiled, see this why I love this little boy , no matter what he is alwayz so thankful for everything.

" You welcome lil Homie , let's get you to bed though" I got off the couch and carried him to the guest bedroom next to my room. I turned the tv to cartoons and turned off the light.

" Goodnight lil Homie "

" Goodnight Big Homie "

I turned off the light and walked back down the stairs. I heard Yazmin still on the phone so I walked to the couch and finished watching my movie. About 5 minutes after that she walked back in and plopped down on the couch.

" wheres Kai " she asked with a yawn

"In the guestroom , what your mother say "

" she yelled and said she a grown ass women and could take care of herself , also that I need to stop worrying about her and to get a life "

" Exactly , I couldn't agree more when was the last time you thought about yourself instead of everyone else ? "

" Before Kai "

" well nomore of that Yazmin it's time to live your life"

" That's easy for you to say you have no kids and your not responsible for another humans life "