The Carnival

-Yazmin-

I swear there is something up with Chris I don't know what but there's something. Yesterday we went to dinner and this camera guy asked him how Karreuche was doing and how was I adjusting to the new situation. I looked at him with a confused face and he and his body guards blocked me off before I can ask the camera man what he meant. We got in the car and Chris wasted no time by pulling off. I was so confused and I hate that feeling but he wouldn't answer none of my question but I know he know he just hiding it.

Kai came running in my room knocking me out my thoughts and I was truly thankful for that.

"Mommy can we go to aunty Chyna and King house I want to go swimming?"

"Kai you can go swimming here"

"NO!!! I want to swim with king because mommy you're boring" I looked at him shocked did my son really just call me boring that's fucked up.

"Well since I'm boring you can't go but you can go clean up your room and wait for aunty nana to get here and then we can go pick up aunty Chyna and king and go to the carnival." I smiled at his once sad face that is now beaming with a smile showing off his beautiful dimples.

He ran in his room I guess to get started and I got up and decided to get dress since I cleaned up last night while Chris went out. Dating Chris has its up and downs and I can honestly say I'm starting to fall in love with the kid. I know he loves me but I'm still scared to say it. I love him so much but I can feel him hiding something from me which is making me doubt myself.

My phone started ringing and by the ringtone I knew it was Chris. I debated on whether or not I wanted to pick up. He came home at some fucking 5oclcok in the morning like everything was sweet; but shit was so sour. Then he left back out around 10, he got the game fucked up.

Without a second thought I ignored his call and walked in my son's room to see how his progress was coming along.

"Kai mommy sad" I said with a small pout on my face.

"Why mommy is it because of me? I sorry for calling you boring you're the best mommy in the whole wide world."

"AWWW baby thank you give mommy kiss" He walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"I love you" I said

"Forever and Ever Babe" he said with the biggest smile on his face.

My son is my entire world without him I probably would be somewhere miserable. He saved me.

"Ok baby finish getting dress while mommy takes a shower and then we can go get some ice cream when aunty Mya come."

"Ok mommy"

I walked in my room and noticed my phone was lighting up. I jumped on my bed and had three message from Chris.