First morning

I'm so motevadtedbto write story's sorry
Pt 2 of the last chapter

Ranboo pov:

I woke up expecting to be in my room, but o look around and it was Tubbos oh yeah I'm in the uk, also,what's clinging to my waist-? I look down to see Tubbo clinging onto me "Tubbo? Tubbo please let me go" there was a muffled whisper but I heard "no, you b-" I'm not going to repeat what I heard.

"Please?" "Fine." He let go and had a grumpy look. I giggled softly and got up. "Bruh, I'm cold now" he said with a angry tone. "Why didn't you turn off the ac then?" I said putting on a hoodie. "Oh yeah, wait, how are you not tired?"
"I don't get jet lag"
"Lucky"
We heard a knock at the door and tubbos mom (Americanisim) came in "morning boys, how did you sleep"
"Good"
"Terrible"
"Sorry to hear that Toby" his mum said with a loving look. "It was cold" we all looked at the ac, it was still on. "I might have an idea why it was cold." His mom said with a silly tone.

"Come down stairs or your breakfast will be cold to!" She turned of the ac and walked out. "I'll be up in a second" Tubbo said, muffled by his pillow. I pulled him out of the bed knowing that he would just go back to sleep. "Bruh" he said getting off the ground.

"At least we stream virtual reality today!" I said excitedly. "Yeah! Can we still play the slash blocks thing?" He said looking up at me. "After fnaf" "fineeeeee"

End.

2 stories at once? Wow!
I have had this story drafted since the chapter before the last one. So yea ✌️