No divorce arc >:(

I shall not expect a divorce arc, so for the beeduo community I have made this,no divorce arc >:(

Ranboo pov
————————————————————————
"I'm going now, bye wilbur"
"Cya Ranboo! Come back bright and early tomorrow!"
I nodded and walked away from the van.
I have to go find tubbo..

I walked into the forest when it started raining.
Fu- frick- this isnt going to end well.

I used my coat (the suit coat thing-) as some sort of umbrella as I ran to lmanburg.

Tubbo pov
————————————————————————
Oh..it's raining. I hope Ranboo is ok.. I thought to myself and the rain poured down. I laid my head on a rock and closed my eyes.
Fuck it's cold.
I hugged my knees to my chest and basically fell asleep.

A bit later I felt someone pick me up, I didn't want to open my eyes, neither did I have the energy to. I heard quite sizzling,I'm guessing it's Ranboo or just a random endermen.
Soon enough I fell asleep completely.

Ranboo pov
————————————————————————
I picked up tubbo and wrapped my coat around him.
I can always drink a health pot later
I flinched a few times because of the rain, but I didn't mind, at least tubbo was safe.

I walked into snowchester where is snowing instead of raining. I opened the door to our house, went upstairs and placed tubbo on the bed. I pulled the blanket over him and I sat on the door and wrote somethings in my book.

Tubbo pov

I woke up and saw Ranboo on the floor writing in a book?
"Ranboo-?" Why does my voice sound like that-? Meh, whatever
"Oh! Your awake, are you feeling alright?" He got up and sat on the end of the bed.
"Uh- yeah.. are you ok? You picked me up while I'd was raining a lot..."
"Oh yeah, I'm fine"
"Sorry if i upset you..."
"It's ok! You don't need to worry about it"
I moved over to him and out my head on his shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me.
Shortly after that...

Your almost at the end

Almost there...

L
You need to wait for a part 2 😜