We meet again

No ones pov:

Ranboo was standing in the casino thinking about how he and his husband had switched sides. He was snapped out his daze to pay attention to a gamble.

"Boo, I'm going to need you to take this gamble. I'll pay you back" quackity said counting his money then walking to his office. Ranboo was confused but knew how to cheat in the gamble.

He looked at the person across the table and his eyes widened.

It was tubbo.

"Tubbo..?"
"What- Ranboo!?"
"What's re you doing here!?"
"Getting money for me and Micheal!?"
"What-"
Then it hit him. He had left tubbo and Micheal..

"You could have asked!"
"I didn't know where you where!"
Ranboo had a sprry look on his face. He felt horrible.
"I'm am so sorry.. I didn't have a choice."
"What? What do you mean 'did have a choice'!?"
"They THREATENED you tubbo! If I didn't go they would kill you!"

Tubbo looked up and he had bags under his eyes and had a black eye. "Tubbo-"
"Please... please just come home. I can't stay with schlatt anymore.."
"I'll try my best. Follow me, I'll give you some money for the time being, try get out his house."

Tubbo nodded. Ranboo held his hand and led him to a room that had stacks of diamonds and cash.
"Will $100,000 do?"
"Wha- yes! That's amazing!"
Ranboo smiled and went to get some of the cash.
"Where Micheal?"
"With Phil, I'm not aloud in the house hold because I'm 'part of the government'."
"I had no idea it was this bad... did yuu oh not get the money I left?"

Tubbo looked confused. "What money?" Ranboo turned around to him. "The 10,000... did you not find it?"
"They must have taken it for the bills..."
"Who's 'they'?"
"The people who evicted us, we couldn't pay bills, I sold everything, nukes and all. But nothing could do"

Ranboo looked at him on shock. Evicted!?
"I'm coming home, we can run somewhere far away."
"But Ranboo-"
"I don't care, it's better for you and Micheal."
"All do your progress Ranboo! Are you just throwing it away!?"
Ranboo walked up to tubbo and put his hand on tubbos cheek. "I don't care tubbo, as long as you two are safe"

He smiled and kissed tubbos forehead. Tubbo giggled and hugged Ranboo. "I'll be back home tomorrow, gather all your stuff and stay at a hotel for the night"

Tubbo nodded and took the money for ranboos hands. Ranboo walked over to a wall and pressed a button. "Secret route out, I don't want you to get caught"
"Thank you Ranboo"
"Your welcome"

Ranboo hugged tubbo one more time before he snuck out.

"Ranboo."

Shit.

"Who was that?"
"No one quackity."

Quackity nodded. "Why did you lie to me?"

"..."
"Your not leaving, you know That right?"
"Yeah... he needs some sort of hope."
"Go somewhere were no one can see you."
Ranboo nodded and walked to where quackity made a room for him.

Little did quackity know, is that he was leaving. He could just teleport out, he is half endermen after all. He packed a bag and put on his old suit. "Time to get out of this hell hole." He decided he would teleport to the main nether portal.

(HC time!: Ranboo can only teleport to places he knows very well and that are kinda close to where he is. This might not be exact with the main nether portal but it's for plot 😃)

After he spoke something in endermen, he teleported away.

"Hey Ranboo I need you down-" quackity looked around the room. "That little bastard-!"

With ranboo:

Once he got to the nether portal he fell. "I'll never get used to that..."
Ranboo continued to the big innit hotel. He walked to the front desk and saw tommy sitting there, asleep. "Tommy"
"AAAAA WTF- OH- hey Ranboo!" Tommy stood up, falling, then got up again.

"You alright-?"
"YEP"
"Ok... did Tubbo come in here"
"Yeah! Why?"
"I need to see him"
"I dunno big R, he was crying a lot.."
"Crying..?"
"Yeah.. actually, it might be good if you see him, follow me"

Tommy went to the ladder and climbed up to the second floor, I was following close me behind. "Tubs..?" Tommy said quietly. "L-leave me alone Tommy."
"Ranboos here big man.."
"R-ranboo?"
He turned around, tears running down his face while holding Micheal close.

Ranboo walked over and sat next to him. "I'm so's Sorry- I should never have left you-"
"Shut up" Tubbo hugged ranboo with one arm, holding Micheal with the other.

They where together again, nothing to separate them.

But stories can't always have a happy ending.

(Cliffhanger ahahahahahahha)