Old habbits

TW!!! THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL AND ABUSE, IF YOU CANNOT COPE WITH THESE TOPICS DO NOT READ THIS CAHPTER!

Tubbo pov:

Ranboo had left to go mining so it was just me and Micheal on the house. Micheal was upstairs playing with his toys and I was sitting on the couch, thinking about anything and everything.

I looked over at the counter and saw a bottle of beer.
Oh yeah, wil gave Ranboo that.. it wouldn't hurt if I tried it, right? No- that would make you like him. But- it's just a sip! No that's what he said! What am I thinking!?

I brought my hugged to my chest. I'm not like him, right? But I really want to try it- do you kno what? Yolo

I got up and went to the bottle. Just a sip. Nothing more. I opened the bottled and took a sip, it was dry and bitter, by tasted good. I'll just finish it. That won't be bad right?

I went to the couch and took small drinks of the beer until I got half way and I realised what I was doing.

Flashback

"Papa.. you said that we where going to play.."

"Tubbo i can't right now." Schlatt said holding a beer bottle in his hand.

"But papa- you promi-"

"TUBBO SHUT UP."
Schlatt slapped Tubbo, it would obviously hurt a lot because of how young he was, so he started crying.

"YOU ARE A MAN. MEN DONT CRY. TOUGHEN UP."

He kicked Tubbo to the ground then walked but to the couch. Tubbo got up and ran to his room crying.

Flashback over

"Bee? Bee are you awake?" The small piglend was pulling on tubbos arm. "Yes, I'm fine Micheal. Please go away."
"But bee-"
"Micheal I said go away."
"But-"
"I SAID GO AWAY!"

Micheal backed up, and started crying.

"No- no Micheal I'm sorry- Micheal come here I'm so sorry." Tubbo went closer to Micheal but he ran upstairs. "No- no no I'm not like him. I'm not- no no-"

"Tubbo-.."

"Ranboo..?"

Ranboo was standing at the door in shock. "What did you do-"
"I didn't do anything." Tubbo said, obviously a little bit drunk, but not much because it was online have a beer bottle.
"You obviously did something "
"I didn't do anything, Ranboo."
"Tubbo."
"I'm- im sorry.."
Tubbo fell on him knees and started crying.

Ranboo ran over and hugged him, getting burned by tubbos tears, but he didn't care.

"I'm just like him Ranboo- I'm turning into him." Tubbo said i between sobs. "No your not, it was just and off day. Your nothing like him."
"But Michael look just like me when my dad did that"
"It's ok. Your not like him at all I promise."
"But-"
"Tubbo no buts, you need to trust me."

Ranboo kisses tubbos forehead and rubbed his back to calm him down. "Your ok. I'm here, your ok.." Tubbo started falling asleep as Ranboo pulled him into his lap (PLATONIC! DONT BE NASTY) and cradled him to sleep.
"Micheal! Come down stairs!" He shouted, Tubbo was kinda a heavy sleeper so he didn't wake up.

Micheal ran down stairs, still looking scared. "Are you ok?"
Micheal nodded.
"Can you explain what happens with bee?"
Micheal nodded again and explained everything.

"You won't understand what's going on with bee right now, but bee didn't have a good dad, so he is having something we call "an off night" where he starts thinking about his father"
Micheal nodded and went over to ranboo and tubbo, then hugged Tubbo who was still asleep.

"Lets go put bee to bed then do you want to make a get well soon card?"
"Yeah!"
"Lets go then"

Woooooo this is alright, lots of words-

Words:633 (my record 🤪)

Bee n' boo one shots (PLATONIC)(discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara