We meet again. (Part 2)

"TOMMY MOTHER FUCKING INNIT." Quackity shouted as he was into the hotel. "AYYYY BIG Q! How can I help ya?" Tommy stood up from his chair and climbed over the counter.

"Ranboo Ran away from the casino, and shlatt told me Tubbo disappeared as well. Did the happen to pass by here?"

Tommy stayed quiet for a few seconds.

Do I rat out my best friends or possibly get myself killed..
I've been threw death before, it's not that bad.

"No, I haven't seen them. Sorry" he pulled himself onto the counter. "Ah, I see. Well that's alright. Tell me if you see anything, okay?"
"Alrighty big q!"

Quackity smiled before walking away.

Tommy quickly got up and lock the doors of the hotel, closing all the windows and blinds. He can't let his friends get caught!
He walked to his office and sat down then ended up falling asleep in his chair.

Tubbo pov:

I woke up around 4am, Ranboo was holding me close and Micheal was in a crib that Tommy pulled out of the Attic. It was just like old times back in snowchester, it was nice.

But I still can't completely forgive ranboo. He left us and I had to go back to my abuser! Not to mention he hurt me more than he did when I was a kid...

Flash back
(TW! Mentions of Abuse, neglect and alcohol. I'll tell you when the tw is over.)

Tubbo opened the door to his old house. There was bottles of beer and needles scattered across the ground.

The sight made Tubbo gag. He was a clean freak, and this was no where near clean.

He stepped in the house and looked around.

"Ah! Toby! Nice to see you again!" A slurred voice came from the couch.
It was shlatt.

"Hey... shlatt.." he backed a little away. "Can I stay with you for a few nights..? Me and Ranboo had abut of an... argument.."

"Sure. But pay rent and clean up everything."

Wha- pay rent!? He couldn't afford a meal deal out of Tesco if he wanted to!

"Fine.." he walked upstairs to his old bedroom, surprisingly it was only clean place in the house.

*I guess shlatt kept this place clean..*

He dusted off the crib and placed Micheal in it, sighing and sat on the ground.

There was still blood stains on the carpet from.. unfortunate events from his past. He hated it.

"Please come back to us ranboo.." he laid their head in the crud. "I don't know how long I can last here.."

(Flash back and tw over)

I sighed and gripped onto Ranboos shirt. As long as he was here now, I'm safe..

I'll forgive him fully eventually.. for now, I won't leave him ever again...

(TWO ONESHOTS IN ONE DAY!? IM ON FIRE)

Words:473