The mansion

ITS BEEN A WHILE IM SORRY!! Here's a good bit of angst to make up for it

The mansion. A beautiful building, really. A great, huge and beautiful place, built for a family of three to stay there and be happy, safe, and at peace.

However, the mansion was never able to have a purpose that was happiness, not after Ranboo was killed mercilessly on November 28th 2021, and his son taken a few days after.

Now, to tubbo underscore, the mansion was a place of grief. Of bad luck.

Any time he walked into the mansions walls, he couldn't help but feel weak and vulnerable.. he could feel the presence of his darling son and loving husband, and usually that would be a nice, even beautiful feeling..

It wasn't. It never was for him. It was a reminder of how anyone he loves, he loses in a matter of minutes.

The mansion is left untouched, gathering dust and cobwebs..

And was the only building which survived the explosion.

After Kristen had revived ranboo, and reunited him with his son, Micheal, they were brought to the mansion..

Ranboo felt his heart drop as he looked up at the building, windows broken, wood rotting...

Yet everything there was left in the same place..

Plates on the table, Chinese take out boxes on the counter, unopened moving boxes discarded around the mansion..

And tubbos bee plushy..

Ranboo picked up the ripped and dirty plushy, and held it close.

Despite it looking like it's been through hell, and back (which technically it has), the amount of worth it had to his dear husband was still radiating off of it, like his husbands love had clung onto it like glue.

This can be a new start, ranboo thought.

"We can make this work mikey" he spoke to his son, who was now older and about the height of his hip* "we can fix this place up.."

Rnaboo looked back at the bee with a small smile*

"I promise."