part 15

yes yes i kno there wasn't a lot of delena moments on the last chapter. SUPER SORYYYYYYY! but thank u everyone for all the votes and comments. I have been kicked off the what's hot list for a while...so if u think this story is worth going on What's hot, then plz vote and comment! other wise known as VOMMENT! :D. enjoy the chapter ppl. <3bballluv o btw..the beginnig of the chapter might be like..HUH? WHAT'S GOING ON? but just read on and it'll be clear.

Part 15

Elena's POV

    I stood before closed, wooden doors, butterflies in the pit of my stomach. The white silk of my gown hugged my body perfectly, it stopped at slightly past my ankle, showing just a bit of my white heels. It was a simple, but elegant dress, exactly how I wanted, not to mention the flowers I held firmly in my hand also added a sense of beauty to my outfit.

   Alaric showed up next to me and gently slides the veil over my face, he'll be walking me down the aisle today at my wedding. I took his arm and smile as the door swung open, revealing the people sitting in the church. Bonnie, Caroline, Jenna, Jeremy and all my other friends and relatives. The music came on, acting as Alaric's and my cue to start walking down the aisle.

  Step by step, I got closer to the front of the church, where not one man, but two stood waiting for me. Huh? Two? There should only be Stefan!

  I got closer to discover that the other man was Damon, smiling at me with his sparkling blue eyes. As confused as I was, a smile crept onto my face, giving me an urge to get to Damon faster. There was no priest in sight, ready to make me an married woman. All I saw was the Salvatore brothers, standing striaght and tall, waiting for me to reach them.

   When I stood before them, Alaric smiled at me one last time, then  took his seat next to Jenna. By now I was only inches away from the two brothers, and as I turned to face them. They held out one hand to me at exactly the same time. A ring lied in the center of their palms, waiting for me to choose, waiting for me to make a decision.

  I looked at one hand then to the other, looking as if I couldn't decide. But I already knew the answer, it was right there in my mind, crystal clear. Picking up the ring from Damon's hand, I slided onto my index finger, and then stepped right into his waiting arms............ I felt my smile deepen as I buried my face in his chest. I was happy...........

  "I've got a daydreamer on my hands huh?" a husky voice whispered next to ears, making me jump 2 feet into the air from the couch. Looking around, I saw the same sparkling blue eyes in my daydream and let out a little surprised yelp. What the hell was I thinking?

  He seemed taken back by my scream. "You ok...?"

  "Urh...yee haha...Uh huh." No. NO I AM NOT. I was DEFINITELY not ok if I had just daydreamed about marrying Damon. Semi-unconsiciously, I had chosen him over Stefan?!

  "You don't seem like it...." Damon narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously, looking as though he knew what I daydreamt about. "Nervous for Jenna aren't you?".

   What a perfect excuse!  "Oh yeah totally. I was just worrying...you know...that something might go wrong today. God I can't believe they are getting married today!" I was quiet proud for my cover-up lines. But then again, I remembered what I had to cover up and frowned. Am I out of my mind? Marrying Damon?

   "Jenna wanted me to get you.....apparently she wants to "have a word" with you before she gets married. I think she just has the wedding day jitters, she's been pacing around non stop." Damon continued on, unaware of my frowns, which I was extremely grateful for.

   "Alright then. I'll....see you later." I walked past him, heading upstairs for Jenna's room. Can you believe it? She's getting married today! To Alaric! They've been planning the wedding while Alaric was still in the hospital. Deciding that they wanted a small wedding with just some friends, the ceremony would be held in our house.