part 3

here comes part 3! i'm really exicted to be able to write out how i fantasized elena and damon together, so again, i need the support! plz read and comment and vote plz! thank you! <3 bballluv

PART 3

  The announcer introduced us to the audience one last time before we were all directed to wait in the room where they first interviewd all of us when the pageant started.

  After about 10 minutes of waiting, Mayor Lockwood strolled in with an envelope clutched in his hands. He gave a speech about how honored he was to have the privilege to crown this year's Miss Mystic Falls. I could tell everyone was impatient for him to announce the winner.

  " And this year, the title of Miss Mystic Falls goes to........Miss Caroline Forbes!"

  A scream came from the Caroline standing next to me, jumping up and down in her shiny, beautiful green dress, acting like a 6 year old kid who just recieved the best Christmas present. I laughed, and we locked our arms around each other, while she still jumped from her overfloating excitement.

  " Congratulations Caroline! You did it, Miss Mystic Falls!" I said into her ear.

  ' Omigosh I'm so happy Elena! I thought there was, like, no way that I could beat you! Pinch me please, because I really don't know if this a dream or not!"

  I laughed again, pulling away and congratulating her some more. And then I looked around for Damon,because there was something else I needed to do right now. Something else much more important.

So.....how do u guys like the story so far? i know i'm not that good of a writer, and i still have a lot more to learn. so plz, comment vote and read!!!!!! thx thx thx! <3 bballluv