Chapter 7

The trouble magnet strikes again! What did Izumi do that got her the trust of Q, one of the scariest people you can befriend? Well, it started out like this.

Izumi was walking on the streets ("No, I am not looking for trouble, I swear," said Izumi. No one believes her.) when she saw a kid who looks like they are lost. The kid have a crazy expression on their face. That should convince sane people do not come near. Alas, Izumi is not one of them.

Out of nowhere, the Freeze-whatever his name is came with his gang and tried to kidnap them. Izumi took out her fan and use it like a boomerang to hit the Guild members. She aimed a little too high so she sliced open their pants instead of hitting the no no part. Definitely not her fault. They turned to look at her while the kid cheered for her. She smirked. The enemies gulped. Later, somebody from the agency will swear that they saw a few 'shooting stars' flying across the sky.

Izumi immediately check the child for any injuries. And of course, she brought them back to the agency so the rest can send them back to their guardian. She might have bought the kid a toy gun that can shoot painful bullets at people for defense against the bad guys. She also taught then to hit the no no parts. The kid called themself Q. Somewhere in the agency, Kunikida felt he is going to regret letting Izumi to go shopping by herself.

"Hi guys. I am back with a cute little kid called Q," said Izumi smiling. "Not that Q right?" asked Kunikida fearfully. "Who?" asked Izumi. Dazai immediately go and dig his supplies of suicide tools when he saw the one next to Izumi. "Nope, not today," Dazai muttered to himself. "Ummmmm, do you know the one next to you is a Mafia member?" asked Ranpo. "But they are cute," said Izumi. Q immediately nodded and clung to Izumi more. They also gave them the puppy eyes. Yeah, the whole agency except those under age ones are going to the nearby bar to drink this memory away. It is too scary to remember.

p.s

Sorry about typing the wrong pronouns for Q. I would like to say thank you to the user who corrected me.