Chapter 27 (Aizawa Becomes a Meme)

Nedzu of course agreed with Izumi's suggestion since he is a sadist. That is also why the students of Class 1A and 1B are going to have members of Port Mafia and ADA as their teachers instead of All Might. When the whole class and a few other teachers were wondering about where and how some of the most dangerous villains are here, Izumi and Shouto ran up to them and gave them a big hug.

'What the....' was the collective thoughts of most people except Izumi's friends. They visited the whole crazy social circle of Izumi and gladly joined them as honoury members. So, before the teachers can say anymore words, they went up and greet them like a normal people. "Nope, nope, nope, nope," muttered Aizawa Sensei. "Vlad, take care of them for me. I am going for a vacation," Aizawa sensei said after thinking for a while.

"Hey, wait up," shouted Vlad desperately. He do not want to be stuck with a bunch of arsonist and killers for a day. Unfortunately, Vlad can only watch hopelessly at Izumi and her friends talking, bantering even fighting playfully with some of the world's most notorious villains. Some of the classmates like Mina and Denki approached slowly and soon enough, they also become honorary members of Port Mafia.

Some people from class 1B like Monoma doesn't want class 1A to steal all the spotlights so they joined. And more and more people became honorary members of Izumi's family. Nedzu who is watching the surveillance system all the time is laughing madly. He even made GIFS and memes of the teachers' expressions and put in online. He earned quite a lot of money from there since people find it very funny and kept on using them. What? Don't look at him like that. He did send some money to the people involved. He is not that heartless.

Aizawa Sensei, who just arrived at Paris was ready to relax. That is until he got chased by a bunch of crazy fans asking for autographs. Aizawa Sensei immediately went to text the Ratan (Rat+Satan) and ask about the situation. The only probable cause of it all is probably the Ratan fault. And sure enough, he realised he became a meme and internet new sensation. But hey, he did get paid and if he hide at the right place with the right disguise, the crazy fans can't find him.

That is also how U.A became famous internationally for having legends like Rat God/Ratan (Nedzu), sleep deprived version of Khaby Lame (Aizawa Sensei), the worst cook you can ever find and challenge/ the nightmare of villains (Izumi), students that have befriended some quite questionable friends (Class 1A and Class 1B) and let's not forget about the muscular vampire (Vlad King). And suddenly a lot of students from other countries also want to join this crazy school.

As for Izumi and friends, they remained clueless on their impact at helping the country's economy.

A/n: Yes, I finally updated. I was having a writer block and watching all the memes and cringe videos and I suddenly got this idea. Hurrah.