Chapter 18 (Sports Festival Part 2)

The final pairing match is finally announced. The list went like this.

Shouto v.s Ibara
Shinso v.s Monoma
Iida vs Kaminari
Uraraka v.s Hatsume
Mina v.s Tetsutetsu
Pony v.s Momo
Bakugou v.s Aoyama
Jirou v.s Izumi

Izumi was quite pumped up when she saw who she is going to fight. Katsuki, not so much

as he knows his oponent will not put up a good fight.

Despite common beliefs, Katsuki and Izumi are friends. Most of the time, they act like they hate each others. That is because the teachers will blame Katsuki and Izumi for everything that happened as Katsuki defended Izumi.

Izumi told Katsuki he can pretend he hate her and fake fighting her so he will not get discriminated. In actuality, they get along quite well. Except Katsuki is very vary of the people Izumi called friends. She can will literally bring home a wanted criminal and say that is her friend. Katsuki doesn't want to know how, when and why she managed to befriend the criminals.

Shouto ended the first match quickly by creating some fire to burn the vines near him then frozen Ibara in place.

Shinso won by saying "Some class 1B member have inferiority complex." Monoma answered "What are yo...." Monoma fall under mind control and was ordered to do the chicken dance after walking off the stage. Monoma did the chicken dance for 5 minutes until Shinso knocked him back to sense.

Iida managed to dodge Kaminari's electrical shock. Kaminari went into rebooting mode and Iida pushed him out.

Uraraka and Hatsume's match is literally Hatsume showcasing her products and Uraraka trying to float it up to destroy it. After Hatsume managed to introduce all her products, she stepped off the ring willingly and leaving a tired Uraraka.

Pony and Momo's match is just a show of flying horns, paintballs and shield. Momo won by creating a paintball gun and forced Pony to retreat backwards by repeatedly shooting her with it until she crossed the bound.

Bakugou blasted Aoyama out of the arena as soon as the game started. It was awkward to say the least. Izumi and Jirou's match ended quite early as Izumi repelled Jirou out of bound as soon as the game started.

All of them are having a small break when Shouto suddenly asked the question. He asked Izumi "Is your dad Fyodor?" Izumi eyes widened comically  and asked "Huh?" He said "Don't worry, I know you have your own reasons to be paranoid. I will not tell anyone about it." She replied "NO! He is not my dad. He is more like a chaotic oldest brother. Where did you get the idea."

Shouto said "I know for a fact that you and him have a penchant for chaos. The two of you are sadistic. I would suggest Nedzu if not for the fact you don't look like him." "Which part of me looked like Fyodor?" asked Izumi incredulously. "He has black hair, the green roots of your hair looks near black. It can be an effort of hiding your heritage." said Shouto, determined to prove his theory wrong. "My mum's hair is literally like that. I would have a higher chance to be related to some supervillain than him," groaned Izumi.

Somewhere near a sketchy bar
"Damn, why did I feel the need to sneeze eventhough I don't have a nose?" said a potato lookalike man in blacksuit. "Sensei, are you alright?" asked a wide eyed handy man. "Nothing, just some thoughts," said the potato man.

The potato man suddenly thought 'Sh*t, I had a one night stand with a woman and if my calculations is correct, the child will be in the first year. And the discribtion of the green haired child that mentally scared my successor sounds suspiciously like the woman I had a one night stand with. Damn, the temper also feel and sound the same. Hmmm, should I let them roam free or should I build another vault? Decisions, decisions.'

Back to U.A
Izumi who just won the fight against Katsuki suddenly got a bad feeling about what she said to Shouto. Yeah, she is going to ignore it. She still has 2 fights to win. Which in hindsight, is a completely bad decision.