Epilogue

After countless experiments conducted on All For One, he started to get sucidal. Well, not as suicidal as Dazai, but suicidal enough to eat 1000 plates of Izumi's speciality dishes. Why? You may ask. Well, that is because he is currently being tortured by Yosano to try and see how bad the injury can go before she reached her ability's limit.

As for the one that are inflicting damages is the one and only villain ass kicker, Izumi. Izumi is here to test how efficient Mei's product is. And it is safe to say, the inventions work quite well. Meanwhile, Nedzu is discussing with Fyodor about how efficient it is to kill people with a poker card. They also would like to test it out on All for One. Basically, All for One became a lab rat for sadists.

If that is still not enough, nearly everyone used All For One as a tool to earn for more World Records like the longest people ever got tortured alive and the strongest resistance against Izumi's cooking. Basically, his pride got crushed. I mean, who wouldn't when they realised that they go from the most terrifying person to the person where you can do whatever you want to.

Back to Izumi
Izumi is feeling wonderful since she get to experiment on All For One. She went back to Mei who is in her dorm and report the test results. When she entered, she was greeted with a novel that Mina kept on insisting her to read. She only read the major spoiler though. She didn't think too much of it and went to find Mei to let her know the good news. The two of them went to celebrate by getting rid of another country's corrupted HPSC. It was overall a very fun day in their opinion.

Izumi went back to her dorm and she tripped over the novel. The novel opened and Izumi was sucked into the book. Luckily, she managed to shout "Book, Poe, Ability," and Nedzu heard it from one of the many mini mics he installed. "Oh well, we just gotta wait for her to come back. Unfortunately, it seems like our chess playing session have to be postponed," mused Nedzu.

At ADA
"Ummmm, has anyone seen my book? The book is a novel and I lost it. I used my ability on it so if you find any novels, don't open it and return it to me, fast," shouted Poe. "Didn't you just went to U.A to find Izumi?" asked Ranpo. "Which means...." said Poe before he was cut off by a phone call. Kunikida immediately answered it and his face turned ugly real quick. Then, Kunikida announced "The novel is found with the cost of Izumi get sucked into it. Let's hope she will come out soon." The people in ADA groaned at the news when they imagined the wrath of Midoriya when they heard the news.

A/n: Annnnddddd that's it for Book 1. I haven't posted Book 2: Izumi In The Body Of A Weak Villainess. I will notify you guys when it got posted. Sorry for the confusion.