Chapter 23 (I-island is a disaster)

Izumi was over the moon. This is going to be her first time of seeing her biological dad. Hopefully, this will convince Shouto stop sprouting more conspiracy theories of who her dad is. (She doesn't know how he thinks that she is the illegitimate child of Endeavor. Her mum's standards on choosing who to date is not that bad.)

And Izumi's dad didn't disappoint. He is just a normal inventor in I-island called Oda Sakunosuke. He is not some kind of mastermind or a head of villain organisation like Shouto predicted. He also seems to know people in ADA and Port Mafia because he asked a lot about them especially Dazai. Then, they went to try and break some records on I-island.

Izumi managed to break the record for the best accuracy without the help of quirks and support items. She also spotted all of her classmates there chilling. There's even a familiar 3rd year hero student on the island with a blond skinny man which she think is his father. They had to attend some sort of gala. Izumi wants to come with her mum, but her mum gotta take care of those monkeys known as the members of ADA and Port Mafia.

It all started to go downhill at that part. When the island's red alert started flashing and blaring like crazy, Izumi face turns into a sadist expression. It scared nearly everyone and sent people running. Izumi immediately spread a virus Nedzu, Fyodor and her developed. (It is for computers and electronic devices, don't worry) She managed to track down the positions of those robers and turn all the electronic devices against the robbers.

The robbers were shocked by their own phones, all their machines malfunctioned, got splash dirty water by the countless amount of cleaning robots and of course, get squashed by tons of peppers and chili flakes Izumi managed to produce. Odasaku is just sighing softly and thankful for the fact that he raised the children he adopted by himself or not they might be like Izumi, a mastermind. He appreciate the peace of having a good night sleep.

On the plane back to Japan, Shouto asked Izumi "Hey, do you think Mirio is All Might's lovechild?" "Why would you say that?" asked Izumi. "Blonde hair, blue eyes, quirks have something to do with strength," he said. "Oh right, they also have the same mentor, wants to help as many people as possible, nearly always smilling," she realised.

The next day, All Might and Mirio wonders why there is a popular article discussing the possibilities of Mirio being the lovechild of All Might by a conspiracy theorist account called GreenieColdSoba. No matter how they denied, no one believes them and that includes Sir Nighteye. Nedzu and Fyodor are cackling madly while watching All Might get chased by another news reporter regarding the lovechild theory.

A/n: Exam is finally over. A new chapter to celebrate.