Chapter 9 (Prepare for UA)

Izumi met Fyodor and befriended him as they have similar taste in hacking. They were currently hanging out with her mom and Q at the cafe Lucy worked in. Her mom brought up that UA is going to have the entrance exam in 3 months time. Fyodor looked like he wanted to ask her something when some Mafia members burst in with some ADA members.

The members are fighting each others. That's when Izumi remembered the appointment to formally being employed by ADA is today. She immediately says goodbye and ran to the agency. She was threatened with a bomb. She did the thing most people expected, kicked the people in his balls. The device dropped and Izumi goes to cut of every single wire she can find.

Izumi passed after getting scolded for recklessly cutting wires. She also started her training with Kunikida and Dazai. She also got the news of a virus spreading and force the host to kill each other so one can live. Izumi asked the person that will do this. Dazai answered that it is part of Fyodor Fitovesky's plan. Her eyes widened.

Izumi ran downstairs to the cafe where Fyodor was still chatting with her mom and siblings. She threatened to castrate a certain part if Fyodor don't release them from the virus. Before Fyodor can refute, he got smacked by her mum, or Grean Beam. Green Beam promised to teach him how to annoy the HPSC if he released the bosses of Port Mafia and ADA from the virus. Fyodor of course chose to release the bosses.

Soon enough, Fyodor also got spiritually adopted by Izumi's mum. Izumi also trained with Akutagawa and Gin. She was quite curious about the dirty looks Higuchi throw at her. Izumi learned different ways to kill people, how to annoy people with rules and maths, how to get rid of the body and of course, got herself a gun licence. Currently, she is learning how to be stealthy and detecting people motions from Gin. She is also learning how to convince (blackmail) people from Fyodor. Besides, she is going to learn how to punch and kick people from Chuuya. All in all, quite a normal day. (The others don't believe her normal. It is too overrated)

This is it, the entrance exam. Izumi is not nervous at all. No, she is shaking because she is too excited. Definitely not because of nervousness.  "Are you ready?" asked her mum. "Yeah," answered Izumi. "Kick their ass, sis." "Hack into the security system for me, Izu." "Don't scare the crap out of the staff, Greenie." Pretty sure you know which is which. If not, the first one is Q, second one is Fyodor and the third one is Lucy. Izumi stepped into UA and smirked. People avoided her almost immediately.

Somewhere in UA
The teachers in UA suddenly felt a chill. Nedzu crackled. The rest of the staffs are dreading for the next batch of first year. Aizawa sensei a.k.a Eraserhead felt like he needs another cup of Death Wish coffee.

Why Port Mafia decided to get along with ADA?
An informant: Izumi is befriending Fyodor.
Mori: Sh*t, what should we do to remain on the good side of her?
A Port Mafia Member: A truce with ADA?
Mori: Good idea.

A/n: I am sorry for cutting short the plot of BSD. It is going to have some parts cut off as Izumi is going to UA. (Some will happen when Izumi is not there but her mum will deal with it) They will also be involved in killing All for One. Oh, and of course, you guys can start to comment what hero name you want Izumi to have.