Author Note

Hello people who decided to read this (if anyone actually reads this)!

This is my first ever fanfic so hopefully some of y'all will enjoy reading it. If not then...😬

Anyways, I made the decision to write this at 1 AM cause I was bored and couldn't sleep, but then it turned into 100+ pages 😳

And here we are, another 2 AM decision to post this on wattpad 😃👍

Also, a bit of "structure" explanation I guess. I wrote this intending for it to be an Atsumuxreader thing only, but my mind got sidetracked and I accidentally made it a Tendouxreader, then an Oikawaxreader, and then finally Atsumuxreader. All three of them have to same opening, so I decided to just roll with it. I'll probably publish the introduction here and then publish the other three as separate works kinda like sequels and provide links or something at the end of this.

It'll be hard trying to juggle three fanfics at once with pretty different plots, so hopefully it doesn't tank on me?

I'll try my best to post weekly but we'll see how that turns out.

Since this is only the opening, it's pretty short. I'd say 10 chapters max. After that, each separate branch stemming from here will probably be longer. Also, they don't really have anything to do with each other (though some details might be the same) so you can think of them as separate stories.

Okay have fun!