Chapter 6 - Cyberundertaker

Mr. Lordi never felt himself travelling through time this often as he thought he was going to. He thought that he only needed to go through it a few times and then he would be done but clearly that was not going to get him anywhere in winning the war.

The thought of love was slowly beginning to return to him as he moved from one dimension to another or one time period to another. The next few stops on his journey were a lot easier than he had expected, which made him feel as if someone was watching him and telling him where to go.

Inside Mr. Lordi thought that this was supposed to be his job to find out where his allies were but in the end it was all too easy for him. Something is not right, he thought to himself after entering the time portal once again. His next stop was quite short: He had found himself inside a small abandoned space station where he encountered an undead cyborg by the name of Magnum who was nearly as tough as he looked. Mr. Lordi found Magnum quite friendly but sometimes he was stubborn. I cannot help but still like him and trust he will be a good asset in this war.

Soon it was not long before Mr. Lordi had come across two more allies in two different time periods: Kalma and G-Stealer. Kalma was a dead man who wore a top hat. He seemed to have risen from the dead but Mr. Lordi never found out where he was originally from.

Turns out Kalma had just described it as "I simply died and that is all."

Mr. Lordi was curious but knew that he would not get much out of someone like Kalma; Kalma was a quiet monster and seemed to only speak when spoken to.

G-Stealer was another alien that Mr. Lordi ran into on a strange planet. G-Stealer nearly resembled Kita only with less sharp fangs and atennae on his head. G-Stealer was an interesting name for a monster from Mr. Lordi's perspective and once he ran into him G-Stealer was quite obedient but it left Mr. Lordi suspicious. I have never met a monster so docile, he thought.

Then finally the time portal took him to one last location which was in a fiery pit from hell. There Mr. Lordi ran into Enary: A warrior with long blond hair and a metal mask on her face. She was tough and seemed like a great asset but what bothered Mr. Lordi the most was her personality. Enary had a bad temper and a habit to quickly lose trust in others. The reason for this was unknown as Mr. Lordi was never able to get that information out of her. Soon with enough persuasion Enary joined him and Mr. Lordi was finally returning to his own time through the time portal.

The time portal opened again one last time and Mr. Lordi stepped out and found himself in the dark forest again. The snow had melted a little which meant spring was coming. At last it is good to be home, he thought as he looked around the beautiful scenery of Lapland that he grew up in, and then he turned to face his monster allies which were now standing at attention waiting for his orders.

He chuckled, "This is not a military, but you still must follow orders when I say so. The Trans-Dimensional war can return when we least expect it and we must prepare for whatever comes our way."

OX raised his hand. "How are we supposed to know and what do we do until then?"

Mr. Lordi stroked his beard and heard the sound of a familiar hoot as his old friend the Lapland owl landed on the branch in the tree next to him. Mr. Lordi smiled knowing that his old friends were returning to him.

"We will know when the time comes. I cannot say when," he said, turning back to look at OX.

Awa stepped forward. "Forgive me for saying this my lord but I have been reading in the power of love ever since you came to find me. You must choose wisely who it is. Do not let it go to waste for love is just as pure as it is. If it comes from someone who is twisted then the war could escalate into another world getting another species involved that do not wish to participate,"

Mr. Lordi paced back and forth, "That is noted Awa,"

Enary gave a disdainful grunt of annoyance. "Please, like the power of love can end the war between the demons and us. Why don't you just bond with a demon and settle peace between the two races?"

Mr. Lordi sighed and remembered Enary's tough personality.

"That is an interesting point Enary but it could make it worse. The demon's leader is yet to come and whoever they are they will not settle for love. Demons despise love even the very word itself,"

Enary grimaced, and then Awa glared at her.

"How do these demons come? They do not just enter like they did last time do they?" Amen asked,

Mr. Lordi turned to look at Amen. "Centuries ago the demons invaded Lapland and nearly destroyed the other races there. I, being a descendant of the 900's century of both of these races it is my duty to stop it once and for all. However all that changed when my supernatural powers came to me. I destroyed nearly both of them and lived out my years growing up alone until now. Soon I began to realize that the fighting was not over and that my enemies would return. When I defeated the demons of the south they vowed to return someday even stronger than ever with possibly a more powerful leader. Defeating them this time will not be as easy as it was last time."

The other monsters exchanged glances at one another and were starting to believe him, but suddenly the sky in Lapland turned dark. Mr. Lordi turned to face it noticed it was swelling up like a storm was on the way. But this time he knew it was not a blizzard this time. Soon the sky began to not only grow dark but it also began to flash red.

Mr. Lordi looked at the sky even more and did not know that his old friends were panicking. His monster allies gazed at the sky as well.

"Is this a normal thing in Lapland?" Kalma asked, breaking his silence for the first time ever,

"No it is not." Mr. Lordi replied as he looked at the sky even more. Something was opening in the dark clouds that now looked like a super cell thunderstorm.

Mr. Lordi focused his eyes upon the opening trying to make out what was going to appear there. His monstrous heart beat fast with fear knowing that this was something he had been hoping would not happen even though he knew inside it was going to happen. Then floating on a small black cloud appeared a lady with black devilish wings, black hair, black dress and a black raven on her shoulder.

"So this is Lapland. What a beautiful place. My father would have loved to destroy the monsters here if the mighty Lord of Lapland did not murder him. This monster world is fragile yet unique. No matter. We have returned for you, and we shall destroy you all!"

Mr. Lordi's heart pounded hard as hell and his terrified look on his face turned into anger.

"What is it?" Kita asked.

Mr. Lordi did not look back at him. "The demons have returned."