Chapter 8 - The Deadite Girls Gone Wild

Evilyn began to descend from the sky and gave a signal to her demon army to halt. The demons backed down and stepped away from Mr. Lordi and his comrades. Mr. Lordi looked astonished and then turned to face Evilyn who was smiling.

"What are you suggesting?" He asked as she walked towards him.

Evilyn circled around Mr. Lordi with her long ebony hair flowing, and a few of her locks managed to brush against his face.

"Mr. Lordi you attractive Monsterman, do you really think all this fighting is going to end this war? I may be a violent daughter of the devil but does not mean I can be nice,"

Mr. Lordi refused to look at her as she walked around. Why is she suddenly being nice? This is not right, he thought as Evilyn spoke again.

"You see Mr. Lordi; I know what you seek more than just peace in Lapland and all the other worlds. You want love. You want someone who you can cherish and protect. Is it true you believe that the power of love can save your race from us? You are deluded, and you cannot hope that such a silly thing like that will end this conflict when the time is right. But if it is love that you think is the answer then I see only one way to settle this. You and I must bond."

Mr. Lordi's mouth fell open the moment he heard that last sentence. He shook his head in disbelief as Evilyn turned to look at him and she walked towards him gazing into his eyes. Mr. Lordi refused to look at her.

"What do you think Mr. Lordi? Bonding between monsters and demons would settle peace would it not?" She asked as she ran one finger through Mr. Lordi's hair.

Mr. Lordi grabbed her hand and yanked it away, "No, that will never end the war. Not like this." he said firmly, stepping away from her.

But Evilyn was not the one to give up easily. "Think of how easy it is!" she hissed as she began to follow him as he went to check on Enary who was regaining consciousness.

"What the hell just happened?" Enary asked as she opened her eyes and then glared at Evilyn, "You! You are the one who started this! I demand an explanation!"

Evilyn looked impressed with Enary's hot temper. "So you are the aggressive one. Well if I bond with your leader perhaps that will end this conflict right now. Do you not agree?" Evilyn asked with a sweet but evil tone in her voice.

Enary shook her head angrily. Evilyn once again turned to Mr. Lordi. "Very well Mr. Lordi, whether your comrades agree with you or not this is how it shall be determined! You have until tomorrow to make your decision. But if you do not by then you shall be forced into marriage with me thus settling peace between our races whether you like it or not! But be warned. If you have made your choice to refuse this request you can watch the rest of Lapland burn to the ground! Accept and then we can bond without any issue is that clear?"

Mr. Lordi pretended not to hear what she said; he was beginning to sense darkness in her putrid heart which was filled with twisted love. He watched as Evilyn took off into the sky with her demons.

The night began to fall upon Lapland as the forest grew quiet. Mr. Lordi buried his slaughtered old friends under the tree closest to the frozen lake. He gazed silently at the starry sky and thought about what Evilyn said. Why would I bond with her? I sense darkness in her, she is not the right one and she will never be, he thought as he walked around the edge of the forest. Awa approached.

"Mr. Lordi we have recovered, do you have a plan?"

Mr. Lordi turned to Awa,

"Not at the moment Awa but I am contemplating something. I must rest,"

Awa stepped back. "As you wish." and then she walked away.

The sky grew darker as more stars began to twinkle. Mr. Lordi sat down under the tree next to his buried friends.

"May you go to Heaven or Hell and no matter where you are I will be with you," he said softly as he traced the surface of the ground where they were buried with one hand.

Then he looked up at the sky again. Deep inside his monstrous heart he knew he could never bond with someone as vicious as Evilyn; his real one true love had to be kind but beautiful, and desirable but not selfish. Will I ever find her? Mr. Lordi asked himself. He felt sorrow inside him for the first time in centuries. But his one true love he knew would have to come later; he had to think of a plan to stop Evilyn. Soon he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Mr. Lordi did not sleep peacefully on this very night. He had a nightmare; he never expected it, for he had never had a nightmare ever in his life nor had he had any normal dreams before in his life. The nightmare started off with in a room. A room somewhere in a mansion. Mr. Lordi found himself sitting in a chair by a fireplace quietly gazing at the smoke rising until the door opened. Mr. Lordi turned to face who it was and it turned out to be Evilyn. Mr. Lordi jumped in the chair and fled the room to avoid her.

Inside he felt the urge to attack her instead but as she came towards him he attempted to pull her away with supernatural force and it failed. He reached to draw his battleaxe and it was missing. He was powerless.

"Do not worry baby I will make this quick." Evilyn was saying softly while smiling as she stood really close to him almost touching him. Mr. Lordi was desperate to push her off him but he could not. Evilyn's lips began to pucker, and Mr. Lordi grimaced. No! I will not kiss anyone except my one true love and she is not my one true love! Then finally he managed to push her away hard knocking her to the ground. Still powerless against her, Mr. Lordi attempted to escape.

The sight of Evilyn's smile was not a pretty one. To Mr. Lordi it was a twisted smile rather than a friendly one; one that would curse him forever if he did not escape her clutches.

"Come back my sweet love! Think of everything we could accomplish together! You and I ruling Lapland like no others!" Evilyn was calling out behind him as she ran after him. Mr. Lordi had nowhere to go; he was not willing to be cornered again like last time. Soon he came across a spiral staircase and he quickly made a tight turn and ran up the stairs.

Mr. Lordi hurried up the stairs as fast as he could hoping to lose Evilyn there. Soon the staircase ended at a door which Mr. Lordi threw open and stepped into a bright shaft of sunlight. He was standing on the roof of the structure with nowhere to run or hide. There was nothing to barricade the door with nor was he able to attack her as she would catch up soon. Where are my wings when I need them? Mr. Lordi thought as he looked over the edge of the roof. He thought about jumping but had no clue what was below him. Suddenly, Evilyn appeared in the doorway and came out onto the roof.

"You can run but you cannot hide Mr. Lordi. You know better than to run from your lover," she snarled.

Mr. Lordi backed away from her. "I am not your lover! Stay away from me!"

Evilyn walked closer to him and once again was way too close for Mr. Lordi to even think about what horrors she was going to inflict on him this time. Evilyn locked her arms tight around the base of Mr. Lordi's neck.

"Kiss me, and I will leave you alone," she demanded.

Mr. Lordi refused to move, she had the gall to continue to order him into this, even in his dreams, and it irked him more than that her minions had killed his friends,

"Do it now!" she yelled,

Mr. Lordi pushed her away again as hard as he could,

"Get your hands off me Evilyn! You will never be the one for me!" he said angrily.

Evilyn was outraged. "Then die!" she yelled, and then she ran towards him and a bolt of lightning exploded in her hands towards him and hit him in the chest.

Mr. Lordi did not have time to react. The hit struck him like a collision on a road. He collapsed and then fell over the edge of the building's roof with nothing to save him from falling into darkness.