Ch.6

We got home and I hopped out of the car. Hannah gave me her phone number to message her about the moving, such as the date.

I run inside and kick my shoes off. I throw my bag on the coat hanger next to the door. I run upstairs into my room and hop on my bed.

I turn on my phone and started scrolling through tiktok. A lot of people that were really pretty, a lot of Minecraft stuff, a lot of cosplay, ect;

I continued scrolling for a while and then I shut my phone off. I went downstairs to talk to mason to tell him something.

I hopped onto the couch next to him. "Mas!" I yell. "What's up?" "Uhm... I think I'm gonna start packing for my move." I say. He sighs.

Mason p.o.v

"Uhm... I think I'm gonna start packing for my move..." she says. I sigh.

I was worried, I'll admit. Ever since our parents sides in the car crash I've been her legal guardian, considering no one else could nor wanted to take care of us.

I didn't want her moving, but, whatever she thought was better for herself. "Okay. Tell me if you need help. Empty boxes are downstairs." I reply, looking over at her. She smiled and starts to get up. "Okay! Thanks mas!" She says, opening the basement door. "Yup..."

I look back up at the tv, continuing to watch it.

<A/n
HAHAHA SORRY BUT LOSING FACW IS PLAYING

<A/nHAHAHA SORRY BUT LOSING FACW IS PLAYING

THATS IT BYE>

(Y/n p.o.v)

I run downstairs and grab a few empty boxes, then running back upstairs to my room.

I open my door and stare at my room. It was fairly clean since when I was out of the house mason cleaned it for me.

I grab my clothes from my dresser and label a box with a sharpie 'CLOTHES' and started putting my clothes in the box. Starting with shirts, moving onto pants, etc;.

-

I was putting my makeup and stuff in a box when I closed my eyes to take a break but I started drifting off really fast, and before I could stop it, I fell dead asleep.

-

I wake up sitting against my wall with a blanket on top of me and a few boxes stacked on top of each other next to me. My neck hurts but it's probably just the way I fell asleep. I groan and throw the blanket off of me.

Got I feel asleep in jeans again.

I get up and run over to my dresser. I throw on some stretchy polyester shorts and keep the hoodie on.

I open my door and run downstairs to the kitchen. I fling myself around the kitchen wall and step inside. I looked at the microwave time. 10:26am. It wasn't that late and it wasn't that early.

I run up to the fridge and grabbed some strawberry's. I wash them and place a few into a bowl, sprinkling some sugar on top of them after they are in the bowl.

I also grab some water, then run up to my room.

I sat at my desk and turned on my computer. Mason got me my computed for my sweet sixteen a year ago.  I'm now 17 and I still use it, because a pc is a pc, amiright'?

I was looking through websites cuz I was bored when I found a website called 'twitch' I decided to see what it was and it turned out to be a streaming platform.

I look at everyone streaming when a certain streamer catches my eye... her name was hannahxxrose and she looked just liek that Hannah that was selling the house. Maybe I'll ask about it later.

I look at a few more twitch channels when I decided to make one. I mad my username
y/u/n and looked up a few tutorials on how to start streaming and stuff.

All I had was a really shitty headset mic but it would have to work for now.

I finally figured out how to start streaming and with all the build up of nervousness I pressed the button to start streaming.

I basically knew what to do because of watching all the tutorials and all the streams. I checked the time before speaking. 1:36pm. Jeez that was a while I was looking at stuff.

I took a deep breath. "Hiii! I'm y/n." I smile. "Uhm I think I'm gonna play Minecraft today" I giggle, opening the game.

I show my screen with my facecam still on. "How about a speed run? Yeah I think that's good."  I make a new world and started running around, breaking trees, getting food, mining, etc;

I looked at chat to see a message.

TubboLIVE: hi!

I smile that someone actually came in to watch me. "Hi! Sorry if the stream is scuffed this is my first one."

TubboLIVE: this is your first time streaming?

"Yeah. It is." I say, shrugging continuing to try and speed run.

TubboLIVE: cool! I started streaming a while ago. I don't know the exact day.

The chat then proceeds to fill and flow by with messages of many different users. So fast that I couldn't read anything.

Tubbo p.o.v

"Alright chat I think that's enough go fill their chat with some love!" I say, spamming the link in chat for everyone to click on.

I watch her stream as she covers her mouth out of shock. "Holy shit!" She says. Placing the elbow that was cover her mouth on her desk- still covering her mouth though.

I type in chat again.

TubboLIVE: haha. Good surprise?

"I- Tubbo! This was you?!" She asks.

TubboLIVE: yup. Do you have discord?

"I- yes I have discord!" She says, trying to calm down.

TubboLIVE: okayyy dm me your user!

"Uhm will do." She says, taking a deep breath.

Y/n p.o.v

I dm Tubbo my user and I then receive a friend request from him. I accepted it and he called me. "Hello!" He greeted as I picked up. "Hi!" I say back, smiling.

• •
Lol I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was def the longest one on her but meh. And sorry that this took so long to come out my wifi has been really shitty lately and wattpad hasn't really been loading or letting me post anything. Byeee <3

1069 words