Ch.10

(Uhm idfk if there is a tw for this but LOTS of yelling and screaming and fighting in this chapter)

edit: hi!! i wrote this book last summer and i didnt expect it to blow up but in this chapter it does mention wilbur and niki together and i just wanna say that i wasn't trying to ship them or anything it's just a part of the story!! sorry if i offended anyone i didnt mean it that way!!

-

I check the time. 2:59pm. I sigh and tap mason who was sitting next to me on the shoulder. "What's up?" He turns to me. "I have to start loading the boxes into the car" I state. He nods. "I'll open the trunk. Tell me if you need any help." He says. I nod. "Okay."

I get up and head to my room. I grab 2 boxes from the stack and carry them downstairs and out to the car.

I place them into them into the trunk of the car and run back inside, grabbing 2 more, and repeating, and repeating, and repeating.

-

I grab the last box and head downstairs. I was putting it into the car when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around. "Hey y/n..." "hey Wilbur. Uhm what's up?" "I... Caroline and Clay told me what was going on and..." "oh. Yeah sorry will just-"

(Wilbur p.o.v)

I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and hug me. "Baby why are you here?" She asks me. "Don't worry Niki." I say. She looks at y/n.

Niki and me made a deal although I didn't want to do it- but we made a deal that we would date to make y/n jealous. We don't actually like each other.

(Niki p.o.v)

I look at y/n to see her putting the a box in the car. I then see it loaded with all different boxes. "Y-y/n?" I ask her. Unwrapping my arms from around Wilbur.

(Y/n p.o.v)

"Y-y/n?" Niki asks unwrapping her arms from Wilbur. "Hey Niki." I say, continuing to put the last box in the car. "W-what are you doing?" I turn around to see her looking at me. "Doing something that's better for me and everyone else. Why?" I respond. "N-no. W-what are you doing y/n?" "Moving. Why?" "N-" "also Niki. You can drop the act." "What- what do you mean?" "I know your with Wilbur to try and make me jealous. I don't care. And you know what Niki?" "W-what?" "I actually did like you. But clearly you didn't want nor would let me explain to you."

She stops talking and freezes. She moves her hands over her mouth. I can slowly see tears start forming in her eyes, and soon enough she starts crying. "B-but y/n- I-I was stupid I wasn't thinking-" "save it niki." I say, tears also forming in my eyes. "Trust me I wish we could get back together but it's for the better of you that I leave." I slowly start crying too. I try to wipe the tears off of my face but they were flowing to fast.

"P-please! Don't l-leave me y/n! We can
start-" "NIKI! It's too late. I'm sorry. It's for the better of both of us." "B-but..." her emotion clearly and vastly changed from sadness to anger. "Fine! And take your stupid necklace back!" She yells uncliping the necklace from around her neck and throwing it at me. "I will! And I'll find someone else who will appreciate it as much as you did!" I yell back catching the necklace and putting it in my pocket.

She looks at me. "Fine! Go do that! You won't find someone as good as me!" She yells, grabbing onto Wilburs arm. "You know Niki? I probably won't. But that's not my choice. Your the one that broke up with me first!" I yell. Before Niki said anything I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Everything okay y/n?" I froze.

Why the fuck is Hannah here?

"Hannah?! What are you doing here?" I ask, turning to her. "Oh Uhm I was gonna bring you too the house." "Oh okay. Just wait in the car." I say, wiping a tear from my face. She nods and jogs over to the driver seat of the car.

When she leaves Niki turns to me. "Who the fuck was that?!" "None of your goddamn business Niki! Why do you care so much for me, huh? We broke up!" I yell, taking my necklace off too.

She notices me taking off my necklace and I could tell her emotions where mixed now. "I... I don't know okay!" I throw my necklace in my pocket. Wilbur was patting Nikis head trying to calm her down. "And fuck you too Wilbur." I say, looking at him. "Why?" He asks. "For agreeing. For being on Nikis side." "For agreeing to what-" "for agreeing to fucking fake date her to piss me off! Okay? And being on her side without hearing me out. If you listened and actually tried like Clay and Caro- you- you would understand! But clearly you don't give a shit."

"Your right. I guess I don't. But just know I'm not going to be okay if you leave." "Niki you already made me leave. It's just a farther separation than usual." She pauses.

(Niki p.o.v)

I pause and make my grip tighter on Wilburs arm.

I made her leave

I fucking made her leave

She's right.

I'm a fucking idiot.

Thoughts flooded my brain. "I- your right. But just leave anyway. I don't care." "Well clearly you do fucking care from what you just said." "Whatever just leave." "I will."

She opens the door and hops into the passenger seat with... whoever that girl was. I look up at Wilbur. And shake my head. "It's off." I say. "I know Niki. I know." She says, patting my head.

(Y/n p.o.v)

I slam the car door shut behind me and curl up with my knees to my chest and cover my face. I feel someone rubbing my back. "Everything okay y/n? What happened." "Nothing. I-it doesn't matter." "You sure?" "I'm sure." "Okay well buckle up. I don't wanna get a ticket." She jokes. I just nod and buckle my seatbelt.

I sit crisscross and put my earbuds in. Listening to music that calms me down. Such as Skyscrapers by Lil peep or Agoraphobic by corpse or prom dress by mxmtoon ect;

Me and Hannah would occasionally have conversation throughout the drive. But sometime we would just sit there. She would be listening to her music and I'd be listening to mine.

-

We arrive at the house and I can hear Hannah sigh. "We are here." She says, unbuckling her seatbelt. "Mhm..." I say, doing the same. We get out of the car and she helps me load the boxes into the house. Putting them into the rooms I tell her too.

She kept the furniture she didn't need in the house. Such as a couch, a desk, a bed, a dresser, etc;

• •
Uhm yeah. I guess this was a... interesting chapter. I hope you enjoyed it thought. Also tysm for like- 80 reads! I only started this book like 5 days ago so it means the world lmao.

1185 words