Ch.8

I wake up. It was pretty cold because so fell asleep with the ac on. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, taking a look at the time. 7:59am. Wow I didn't think it was that early.

I shrugged and looked at the pile of boxes next to my door. I can't believe today's the day. you would think I would be happy that I'm moving. Right? Wrong. I was nervous as fuck. But I had to do this. For the sake of other people. For the sake of me.

I throw the covers off of me. I think I'm ready to wear something else but Nikis hoodies.

I kept a few clothes in my dresser just in case. I grabbed black jean and fishnets, putting the fishnets under the shorts. I also grabbed a black crop top and a plain black zip up jacket and put it on.

I brushed my hair and did my makeup. I Then slowly walk downstairs knowing Mason was still asleep.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an clementine. I also grabbed some water.

I walked over to the living room before making sure the tv was at a volume where mason wouldn't wake up to it. I turn it on and switched channels since mason was watching football. I turned on Family Guy and started watching it while eating my orange.

-

I finish a few episodes of family guy after finishing eating. I looked at the time 10:26Am. I still had about 3 more hours before I have to get stuff in the car and drive to the stop.

I decided I'd ask mason if instead of going to a different school, I just stop going to school in general. It is way to much of a stress anyway.

I throw the orange peel out and go back to the living room. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up and see mason at the bottom of the stairs. "Good morning." I say. "Good morning." He yawns.

He walks over to the kitchen and grabs something, presumably food. He then walks over and sits next to me.

"Hey mason?" I ask. "What's up?" "Uhm so I was thinking and what if instead of going to a new school I just... don't go to school at all?" I ask. He pauses for a moment. "Sure. I mean whatever you want." He says. "Okay thanks!"We then continue watching tv.

• •
Sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter  will make up for it.  Also T.F.B just came on (Trust Fund Baby - Why Don't We) AND IM SCREAMING BC I HAVENT HEARD THIS SING IN SO LONG.

449 words