Chapter 6

Hey guys, been awhile so I've been a little busy since the last post- I've been looking for a job and learning how to drive and all sorts of fun thing.. my house is almost completely done just have to finish insulation, floors and walls. Then the last step is moving all the furniture in. Won't be long before I have more time on my hands. Now with that out of the way on with the chapter-

—————————————————————————
Back at the train
—————————————————————————

Two men stood on opposite sides, facing each other.
" I've been instructed to offer you an invitation, of sorts."  The red hairs man said, but the other wasn't listening..
"This is the type of human, that I'm allowed to destroy, he's one that deserves to die."

The red head continued, " Oh, I completely understand! This just isn't a good time for you!
And that's why-"
The read head got into a fighting stance, Readying his blade.
"- I'm going to invite you in my own special way!"
He charged at the dark haired man, who still hasn't moved.

—————————————————————————
With the IFV
—————————————————————————

" they found us sooner than expected, so just leave that there." The white haired man said.
"Huh? After all this trouble!" A young woman said. the woman was wearing a long skirt going past her knees, with pants underneath, striped socks and fancy shoes, it was topped of with a blazer and a tie. She stood on top of the IFV looking toward the white haired man.
" the gas?" He asked
" got it all."
Four men stood behind him three in a red, yellow and blue hoodie, and another with glasses and a fedora.
"We're going to switch over to plan B." The man said
"And Quinn-" The man in the fedora asked.
"-What to we do about him?"
The pink haired women walked over and linked arms with the white haired man
" he told you plan B, that means we're going to dispose of Quinn" she said looking back at them.
The man in the fedora then walked off giving a small "got it" along the way.

———————————————————————————
Back at the train
———————————————————————————

"Hey now what's the matter, I'm dying to see the true extent of your true power!" Quinn yelled slashing at the dark haired male. " so come on show me!" He yelled his weapon ripped a tear in the dark hairs shirt.
The dark haired male flipped avoiding all Quinn's slashes and went air born.
Looking down at him he says
"There is no remorse in your heart, so you shall atone for your sins with your death." He says. His skin getting darker and blacker with each word. His blue/ red eyes staring Quinn down.

Quinn's right eye pupil expanded as he stared on. The dark haired male landed back on the train with such force it dented the top of it, his arm growing into the shape of a sword. Standing up with his bladed arm on show.
Quinn stared in awe " Lohengrin." He says the black-winged king, it does exist" he smiles " HE REALLY DOES EXIST, MINATSUKI!" He screamed, pupils dilating once more.....

———————————————————————————
With Lilly, Boris, and Y/N
———————————————————————————

A police car zoomed by trees and bushes, the siren blaring.
-Li-Li-Lily!!! (Boris)
- Don't talk, you'll bite your tongue off! ( Lilly)
Speeding through the dark and finding the IFV Lilly turned on the will with all her might as to not crash in to it. Leaving poor Y/n in disarray. She slams into the window with now a forming bruise on the side of her forehead.
"Ugh" both Boris and Y/n muttered.
"Sorry Boris, Y/n!" Lilly yelled jumping out of the car and running toward the IFV, she hopped on top of it and stepped on the button to open it, pointing her gun at the entrance.
" nobody move!" She yelled before seeing nobody inside.
Boris and Y/n hobbled out of the car, Y/n with her hand on her bruising head, and Boris on his hip.
"What's going on" Lilly said more to herself then others.
The rest of the cop cars arrived soon after.
———————————————————————————
Back to the train
———————————————————————————