Chapter 2

Royal Police, Coastal Branch
——————————————————————

" Ok, that covers pretty much all of the intel we have so far. As for the rest....."
John kept drowning on and on about the intel we got from the crime scene.
"Holy shit, I can't believe it's really him Mario, it's Kieth Flick."  Brandon said to Mario in a hushed voice, with wide surprised eyes.
Mario sits just beside him his hand holding his head up. As he looks at the presentation with slight interest.
Mario looked down in to the drawer at his desk, in which was filled with books all about a certain brunette, with glasses. He pushes the drawer in and continues to watch the presentation. " nahh, he's just a has-been, who flew the coop over ten years ago."
" hey Eric, everything's ready" Kaela, a bright young women with blonde hair, said.
" good" Eric said nodding at her.
"Before we begin" he continues, " let me introduce someone, everyone look to your two o'clock." Everyone turned their heads. There in the back of the room was Kieth the same man who was asked to leave the crime scene, a little while ago. He was leaning on the wall next to John, with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.
" The man standing beside John is Kieth Flick, as of today, he's rejoined our unit from the Archives Devision. Let's welcome him.
"Hey" everyone said welcoming the man.
Seeing as everyone said their warm welcomes. Eric continued, " Okay, Kaela. Begin."
The blinds closed, and the lights turned of, showing the glow of the computers around the room.
"Early this morning, multiple bodies were found in the forest area." Eric said a screen showing up behind him showing where the bodies where in the forest. Pictures of two men, who looked similar to each other, cept the different hair colors. " the victims are the Crouse Brothers, Henry and Richard. More pictures popped up on the screen showing all three brothers and the bodies found. " both were killed with a sharp, bladed weapon."
Another picture showed a women on a medical carrier. She had red hair. Orange tank top that was torn and covered in blood. Her pants were unbuttoned and wrinkled. "The other victim, was a unconscious woman that was also found. She is currently being treated for her injuries." In the back of the room lily was examining her tablet, y/n beside her paying attention to the bored, every once and a while glancing over to the man slightly behind her. She knew she's seen that man before, and now that they introduced him as Keith Flick that just confirms it. Y/n started working there a little over 10 years ago, even thought she was young only 22 when she joined, she still remembers everyone talking about a genus working in the department. Keith flick. All y/n knows is that she's ran into him once or twice before he retired. She didn't understand why, he wasn't even that much older then her. But she remembered all the rumors going around about him after he left. Zoning back in she realized she had been staring and turned back to the bored. "Another psychopath, huh?" Mario said. Eric took the statement into consideration, " Speaking of whom, Julian Crouse's whereabouts are still unknown."

————————————————————————

Meanwhile

Someone was entering a wooden cabin that was surrounded by woods. A man dead laid in the door way, and a cook in the kitchen hunched over the sink with their head blown off. Over the sound of the tv, which was still on, a voice repeating the same phrase. " kill him! I'm gonna kill his ass!" A creek in the floor boards, followed by panicked yelps and a gunshot. The man on the other side starred at the door with a large gun in his hands. Pointed at the intruder through the door. " I'll kill him dead if it's the last thing I'll do." He said, his eyes trained on the door. " I can arrange a meeting" a voice sounded in his ears. The man behind the voice put him in an arm lock. Unable to move he looked up at his captor, crazed eyes stared back into his own.
"However there's just one condition, you have to help me with a little something."
————————————————————————