Chapter 3

———————————————————————————

Army Technology Development Division, Secret Transport

—————————————————————————

The sound of guns and explosions littered the road, as car after car was shot down killing whomever was inside.

"Requesting for army and municipal police assistance!" The panicked voice of Kaela rang out into her communicator. " There's someone attacking an army convoy!" She yelled. She continued. " They've stolen an IFV and are now fleeing towards the capital on the aqua line, the royal family have declared martial law-" everyone watched the massacre that was happening live on the screen, watching car after car be blown up.
"Now what's going on" Boris said, listening to kaela as she requests for backup, " this a revolution" he said looking at Eric.
Eric turned around and looked at everyone.
" I want everybody out there immediately, Mario take command on the scene" he said
"Roger!" Mario shouted running out of the room.
"Brandon, you're our liaison with the local cops"
" Got it" he said and left the room.

Unbeknownst to them was someone was listening in to the Conversation.

"Boris, your with the army, also I'd like you to oversee our unit placement."
"Wait you want me to do it?" Boris asked in surprise.
"Yes you" Eric said in confirmation.
"All right fine" Boris said and also left the room
"Kieth" Eric said, turning to Kieth.
"What?" The brunette said.
"There is an emergency, I'd like your assistance."
———————————————————————————

Y/N's Point Of View

Riding in the backseat was always fun but in Lily's car while she was driving, just going to say- I shouldn't have ate before this. Boris was in the passenger seat, having offered it to me but I refused saying I was fine with sitting in the back.

"This isn't gonna be easy" Brandon said more to himself then others. "Hey Lily"-  Mario said through the communicator "- we're going to swing around to the back of it, can you get ahead or next to it."
"I uh" lily said. - "try cutting through the park" Boris suggested. Lily leans forward " Roger Doodle!"
"Lily no stop!!" - "w-wait, Lily! Don't-" me and Boris shouted as Lily ran of the Side of the road flipping the car as she did. Bile rose in my throat "blhm!— I'm gonna hurl!!" I said while I was being thrown around in the back seat. "Why did lily have to drive"
I thought trying to keep my lunch In my stomach.
The sound of Boris screaming filled my ears
"I didn't mean it literally you maniac!! Use the road! The road!"he screamed.
"Target acquired!" Mario said clearly ignoring what was going on, on our end. "Lily!" He yelled. The car jerked forward and to the right. " why couldn't I drive!"  Lily got the car in-front of the IFV trying to block him in. " we're here" she yelled being rammed in the back of the car. The IMV the proceeded to shoot at us. " oh god dammit!" I yelled. " Lily! It's firing at us!" He screamed. "Sorry backing up!" Lily screamed back at us. The car backed up almost behind Mario. "Lily!" Mario yelled, must've thought we got shot. Lily sped up to get in line with Mario. I rolled down the window and stuck my head out.
" we can't get near it with this car, your going to have to get in front of it instead"
———————————————————————————
3rd POV
Inside the IMV a voice rang out " were are you, come on out! Show yourself you Bastard, face me like the freak you are!!"
In the distance on a tree branch a man stood wings shot out of his back as he looked on at the scene unfolding.

The IMV started shooting at the boats on the water blowing them up as they drove
The culprit repeating the Same phrase" die, die ,die, ill blast you all to hell!!!"

"This guy is insane" Brandon said.not looking away from his monitor, "what's he even after anyway?" Brandon questioned. "Don't care, he's going down!" Mario answered.

Meanwhile inside the IMV two men were having a conversation of their own.
"While I'd hate to ruin your fun Julian, it's time to lose them." The driver said while pushing a button on the dashboard. Increasing the speed and letting out a reddish smoke incasing everyone inside.

"What are you doing!!" Brandon yelled at Mario, finally looking away from his monitors
"Focus on the sensors!!" Mario yelled back at him.

"A smoke screen and an APS? This isn't an ordinary IFV." Eric said watching the screen back in the control room.
"Carbon fiber particles, from the looks of it." Kaela said taking about the smoke screen. She continued" the radar waves are being jammed so we're unable to monitor the situation" she said.
"What about the thermal" Eric asked.
"Not a thing" she responded
Eric took in a deep breath. " seal up all areas immediately, let's get that thing contained.

"This is alpha! Eric where'd the IFV go? Requesting instructions" Mario said through the communicator. It looked like the army was surrounding the exit.
"Dammit" Mario said under his breath.
———————————————————————————
Y/n's POV

I was so happy to get out of that death trap of a vehicle. I thankfully didn't puke, any longer and I probably would have.
" great, who are these people?" Boris questioned 

Meanwhile in another location the IMV was being loaded onto a platform with a few people on it. with a load beep the platform moved.
Julien and the strange man continued down a long graffitied corridor " who the hell were those guys" Julien asked himself, " hey where are you taking me" he said asking the man a question getting louder with each word. The man continued forward "we're changing rides. The fun has only just begun."
He said.

"Any sign of it" Eric asked. "No, nothing yet" Kaela responded. "Where could it have gone" he said.
"I'll boost satellite's sensitivity." Kaela said before typing on her keyboard. "Nope" Keith said gaining Eric's attention. "Noooo way, I doubt your going to find him, sorry" Kieth said in an uninterested tone.
"Kaela, can we see when the IFV entered the tunnel?" Eric asked as he walked over to hear it better. "Sure" she said while putting it up. "Show me again" Eric asked. "Put it on a loop" he said a final time. " that's it, and it would certainly explain things" Eric said an idea popped into his head. Kieth looked forward towards Eric wondering what idea he had.
"It's a hybrid IFV that hasn't been made public yet" Eric said. He continued "the drive trains sound Is  the high pitch tone that you get from an inverter" he said. " so that's why it seemed to vanish from my thermal scopes." Kaela said "it's a brand new IFV, with stealth abilities that have been augmented. Kieth walked over to the bored looking closely at the screen while listening " I remember reading about this somewhere." Eric said. Kieth responded. "Well of corse you do it's a cutting edge IFV, word has it that it was independently developed by a corrupt military in top secret. It's known as the 5-0, let's see they stole a classified item, caused a ruckus, exploited its capabilities, and then vanished into thin air under the cover of night. Either the work of a lunatic or a genius, either way this is gonna be tricky. Now then-" he said as he grabbed a white bored and started writing. " which is their true objective."

16:00...... guys I've worked on this chapter for about two hrs now not to mention I made a new cover yay. The whole time I'm wanting to be done I remember I have to at least write 5 minutes. And when that 5 minutes were over I had to find a stopping point. Anyway I've decided that I'm going to write at the end of every month. Last month I did it on the 30th and this month I'm doing it on the 26 so pretty close so hurray. Also for some reason YouTube wouldn't load so I couldn't put the song up sorry about that. Any way I need to go to sleep I've stayed up to long writing this so good night sweet dreams and stay safe.