One

𝐋𝐲'𝐍𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐚 𝐒. 𝐋𝐞𝐞

" Ly'Najia come eat before you be late!" I sprayed my coconut scented perfume over me a few times and grabbed my jansport bookbag before heading downstairs

" Momma that is so unfair! I bet if Najia asked to go you would be head over heels ready to say yes!" Precious fussed.

" Yes, yes the fuck I would! When you stop having all that damn mouth and having Teacher's calling my phone all the time maybe I would. You damn near 18 Precious, it's time for you to grow up now."

" Ma I'm just gonna grab an orange, I'm not really hungry. Plus I have to stop and pick up Lauren." Lauren been my best friend since kindergarten. If nobody had my back I knew for sure she did.

" You sure baby?" Once she asked for assurance we could hear Precious let out a deep breath. " Yes mam I'm sure, I'll see you later."

" See ya later baby, tell babygirl I said GoodMorning." I nodded while grabbing my keys off the key rack.

...

" I'm on time today huh?" I joked as Lauren put her cheer bag in the backseat beside mine.

" I'm outside means just leaving the house to you, so yeah I guess you a little on time." She laughed closing the back door, opening the passenger door.

" You coming with me to Nay's party?"

" No mam, you know I don't find stuff like that fun." Drinking and making dumb decisions does not seem fun to me. What do you get out of that?

" Najiah come on, how do you know you don't like it if you never tried it?"

" I might, depends on how I feel after the game." I lied. I held my foot down on the brake pushing the start/stop button to cut the car off.

I maneuvered my way through the rowdy crowd of Lincoln high students. I stopped once I realized I stepped on the back of our school's highly favored and feared, Dayvon Bennett, white air force one.

He stood still for a moment then turned around slowly. " Bitch can you see? And you got dirt all on the back of my shit." he yelled examining the back of his air force one. It was now a crowd forming around us since he wanted to yell.

" Boy fuck you and that dirty ass shoe!You so rich right? Well go buy another pair!" Lauren yelled grabbing my hand that was shaking then pushed past him.

I wanted to stand up for myself ... but I just couldn't. As soon as I hit my desk the tears just started falling, I hated being yelled at. I hated that I was this weak.

" Girl if you don't shut that shit up, always crying over every little thing." One of my classmates said turning around in her seat to face me.

" I-I'm sorry" I mumbled wiping my tears that had fallen with my middle finger. I just wanted to go home, already.
...

" Ms.Lynwood may I go to the bathroom?"

" I don't know, can you?" She joked showcasing her smoke stained teeth.

" I mean ... I would hop-

" Be quick Lee, test about to start." I nodded and began my way to the bathroom.

" Lil Foenem!" I heard the familiar voice shout which caused me to walk even faster.

" Slow yo bigheaded ass down! I gotta ask you some Ma!" He semi-yelled jogging to catch up to me.

" W-what? I have to get to class." I answered keeping my head down, avoiding eye contact.

" You a damn lie, yo class back there I watched you walk out, and watchu shaking foe?" Every time I got scared or nervous I began to shake.

" What do you want?"

" I just know yo ass ain't going to that party by how you acting now. Second, I want your number Ma." I looked up at him watching as he licked over his plump bottom lip, waiting for an answer.

God sure has favorites...

" Um .. I guess" I took his phone and began typing my number in. I saved my contact under "Najiah" then handed him back his phone.

" And you bet not be in this hallway meeting no niggas ... unless it's me." he laughed before walking off.

What a way to start the day ...

Little did Ly'Najiah know, that was the worst decision she could've possibly made.

Opinions?

This book will be containing
- STD Awareness
- Death
- Drugs
- Abuse

I might delete n redo ....